Preview Website Reveals More Details of Metal Gear Solid for iPhone; Disappointing?

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imagePreview Website Reveals More Details of Metal Gear Solid for iPhone; Disappointing?

When Konami announced that they will be releasing their stealth action video game Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns for the Patriots for the iPhone and iPod Touch on the App Store aptly called Metal Gear Solid Touch, I was very excited. They recently launched a preview website for their upcoming...

Read the full story here

Comments

• iPhoneNinja
    iPhoneNinja Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

Hope they don't ruin one of the best story lines of all time for a quick buck. I have this game on ps3 (obviously) and I played it again right after I beat it truly is an amazing game!

• Pete
    Pete Posts: 92
    via Wordpress

26.5 units worldwide??? That's amazing! :P

• Josh
    Josh Posts: 265
    via Wordpress

Well you know that this game will be a simple arcade style, simply because its on the iPhone. So dont expect anything as impressive game-play wise as the Nokia version.

• Marcus
    Marcus Posts: 91
    via Wordpress

i wont be buying this because i cant play mgs in this style i love the series too much to handle the minimalist graphics like this again

• thapaamit2002@aol.com
    via Wordpress

anyone help me? i have untitled bookmark since i upgraded to 2.0 firmware. since that i have upgraded my firmware and restore my phone many times but that untitled bookmark on my springboard keep coming.If i delete it, it goes away but every time i respring, restart or install new stuff from cydia it pops up again. I have iphone 2g and 3g and it happens in both phone. But the thing is i cant delete it anymore, if i delete that untitled bookmark springboard crashes and takes me to safemode. i dont know what to do. so plzzz help me anyone.

• Patrick
    Patrick Posts: 124
    via Wordpress

Well said Marcus, I love this game too much to play it on the iPhone. I hope no one is expecting some advance game play because they will be seriously disappointed.