iBluetooth Released - First iPhone App to Allow Users to Transfer Files via Bluetooth

2»

Comments

• TimWetter
    TimWetter Posts: 20
    via Wordpress

@chriva85 (& others with same question)

Just keep clicking on the get licence button
    if it freezes, it's down to the server being bombarded for requests (as you know, EVERYONE wants Bluetooth) thus overloading MeDevils server
    Just keep trying, when successful, you will see 'DEMO' in the field, this gives you a 6 day demo
    I found that rebooting my device (turn it off, leave 20 seconds, then fire it up) worked best
    Images are resized when sent and can be a bit small, but as others have said, if you send from the file system, not camera roll, then images retain their size.
    AutoPin is a bit of a pain as my other devices keep requesting authorisation pin, but apart from that it's a real nice, and long awaited/needed bit of software.
    I intend to wait and see if the iBP folks produce a better working app before parting with my Euro's but until that day arrives.........

On the 'Stolen Code' subject, my view is that most of us watch downloaded films, listen to mp3's that get bluetoothed to us (well they do now lol ) so why are people so biased against the Dev who gave us what we wanted? 3 of my app developments were ripped off, my attitude.....they did a better job on them than me so i'm happy to see people using the free apps. I dont work for profit, if i come up with a 'killer app' then i'd try to make some cash from it, but the bits i work on are for fun and my personal enjoyment, i hope others feel the same way, i was brought up to share lol

• Patrick
    Patrick Posts: 124
    via Wordpress

I am waiting on the March 17th conference to determine whether or not to buy this app. But it looks like a great app!

• mohamed
    mohamed Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

Hi Egypt,
    Assume you are from egypt!
    i am from egypt and i need to know what should i do to make the GPS work and how to get arabic on my i phone considering that i have
    i phone 3g
    version 2.2.1(5h11)
    firmware 02.30.03
    ples if you have the answer ples email me at

• Egypt
    Egypt Posts: 115
    via Wordpress

Hey yes i am from egypt but i dont live their. To answer your question, to install an arabic keyboard, you must jailbreak your iphone. Follow these steps to jailbreak. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykFWDJPo_7E&feature=related

While jailbreaking, keep in mind that you want to install cydia. Simply check the box and you will be set. Then open up cydia and then wait for all the repos to load up. Then search "arabic" and you then you chooses what kind of arabic you want for your keyboard. If you need anything just email me back

As for the GPS i am not aware on how to enable it in Egypt but you can email iphonehacks and im sure he or she will be able to answer anymore questions. =]

• Icemanuk
    Icemanuk Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

hey all there is a way to get this free but apparently it wont let you get the updates in order to get the new gui they are working on that should let you browse other peoples phones and maybe also use it to bypass there four digit code screen and just trade pics etc
    its called xsellize this site you have to sign up to but once done that goto www.xsellize.com sign up and then goto cydia and type this source www.xsellize.com/cydia/username-password dont type usename password lol as that wont work its what you used to register with site and then just add source on there and look for ibluetooth and install simple and its freeeee!!!!!

• purepoison
    purepoison Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I dont know if its just me or... I dont mind to pay for my App but the thing is after I updated my Iphone software all those cydia installer and stuff i download all gone, I have to install them all over again. If Apple keep updatin their software which seems more likely, and i have to repeat the same thing again and again. just wondering am i doing something wrong or its happens to everybody?

• theanalyst
    theanalyst Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

This application does not work for me at all. I keep getting an error message "Unable to start the stack, please try restarting the application. If the problem persist, try rebooting the device."

I reboot the device thousands of times and get exactly the same error message every single time.

• alam
    alam Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hi, i have a 2g iphone, i tried to install the arabizer but it did not work, i tried via cydia and by using the iphone browser. i can you help. alam.hossa@hotmail.com

• chtan
    chtan Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

where to download the software or buy the software thank you

• Don
    Don Posts: 111
    via Wordpress

I've try it but it didn't work at all.I can't even transfer files between my iphone 3g ver. 2.2 & n73 and after I uninstall it crashed my springboard :(

• byron
    byron Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
  • byron
    byron Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

i just updated my first gen iphone to the 3.0 version.
    how do i 'jailbreak' or whatever. i have nooo clue what i am doing and need help. thanks.

• ccf b
    ccf b Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

it is so bad, it never works

• Brandon
    Brandon Posts: 86
    via Wordpress

it works in the iphone 3g but not on the 3gs. i get a stack error on startup of the app.

• matt
    matt Posts: 283
    via Wordpress

Yeah, tried it on the 3GS with 3.1.2... Broke all of my Jailbroken apps.... and gave stack error on start up.

• Phase
    Phase Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Worth it ?

Just a yes or no answer please.

• dhaval
    dhaval Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

hey can u pls help me out i am having itouch 3g and want to jailbreak it but dont know how to do can u help me out
    reply on my mail dkakadia@yahoo.com

• Amit Abichandani
    Amit Abichandani Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

hello i am from india having iphone4g with ios 4.0.2, can u please tell when will the jailbreak for it will be out so that even v can use the app"i-bluetooth"

• me
    me Posts: 220
    via Wordpress
    I am new to apple products and so i dont know much about them. Can you tell me, how can i transfer files i have received via this app to the pc.
  • basem
    basem Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
  • aj
    aj Posts: 82
    via Wordpress
    can i receive and send songs thru ibluetooth
  • flakefrost
    flakefrost Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    iPhone doesn't have Bluetooth 3.0+HS yet :(
  • brian
    brian Posts: 218
    via Wordpress
    hi dose it work on iphone 4 ios 4.3.5?thanks
  • Aashit
    Aashit Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Dear i want ibluetooth frm cydia hw would i cn get??
  • Ajmal
    Ajmal Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Hello. i am Ajmal gulabzada. And i download ibluetooth and also ibluenova in my jalibroken iphone4. But it is not working why? Plzzzzzz help me someone.