Double press to sleep

Sometime recently I notice that when I press the sleep button the screen shuts off momentarily then comes right back on. I have to press the sleep button a second time to actually get the phone to sleep. This is since I upped to 7.1.2 and re-jailbroke with Pangu. Anyone else see this? Any guesses as to the cause?

Regards

Comments

• Gautam
    Gautam Posts: 491
    It could be because of a tweak that is causing the issue. Did the issue start after jailbreaking or after installing a tweak? As it is the first time I have hearing of such an issue.
  • I haven't installed anything new... not exactly sure when it started but I know it was after I moved up to 7.1.2, re-jailbroke, and reinstalled stuff. It's a real puzzler.
  • Okay... found the culprit. A tweak called One Thumb. It's a tweak that allows Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down in Pandora, et al, from the Lock Screen via Activator. I removed it and the odd behavior went away. Whether it was the tweak alone or its interaction with something else, I don't know but I'm leaving well enough alone.... happy to have things back to normal.
  • Gautam
    Gautam Posts: 491
    That's great. It did seem like an issue caused by a tweak.