iBluetooth Allows iPhone users to Transfer Files via Bluetooth [iPhone App Review]

Options
^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiBluetooth Allows iPhone users to Transfer Files via Bluetooth [iPhone App Review]

As you might already know, iBluetooth was released a couple of weeks back. It's the first iPhone app for the jailbroken iPhone that allows users to transfer files from their iPhone via Bluetooth, a feature which has been missing from the iPhone since its launch (which will be supported in...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Kashif Saeed
    Kashif Saeed Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    Options

Ya i've used it ... but how we can send songs from iPhone to other device?? n When it will free of cost ..??

• STEVE ANDERSON
    STEVE ANDERSON Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    Options

YES SENDING SONGS USING IBLUETOOTH IS A NIGHTMARE THIS NEED TO BE FIXED

• Em
    Em Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options

actualy u can send songs via the ibluetooth email me on sliimshady at hotmail i will tell u how..

• Steve
    Steve Posts: 326
    via Wordpress
    Options

I have sent mp3 already but they are not even named correctly and its not easy if someone says for example send me a song off your queen album it would be impossible cos on ibluetooth the files are all muddled up it has to be like the photo section easy and simple at the moment it's not simple you should be able to see album covers and proper track names as on albums

• Pablo
    Pablo Posts: 38
    via Wordpress
    Options

yea Steve, ur right, sending songs is a real pain in the butt...i hope on 3.0 we can send our songs right from the iPod app or something, that will be great! as long as its a solution, i'll wait for it...cant wait till 3.0. and about iBluetooth, its still a pretty buggy app. most of the times it wont send the file correctly or it wont recieve a file correctly.and i really think, everyone will stop working on a bluetooth app since 3.0 is already gonna have one but to those iphone 2g owners...sorry!! ur outta luck...looks like ur gonna need to UPGRADE!

• metromepmb
    metromepmb Posts: 36
    via Wordpress
    Options

Would be good if Apple allowed you to transfer songs to friends and paid you something to do it :) (ofc it would have to charge em, maybe half price)

• Marcus
    Marcus Posts: 91
    via Wordpress
    Options

hey how do u buy a license for ibluetooth through paypal can u pay in different currency cause it asks for euros, sorry if its a dumb question just have no clue, might just hold out till os 3.0 is released so i dont have to pay anything

• A Black Dude
    A Black Dude Posts: 167
    via Wordpress
    Options

why would i pay for this when i can do this for free in a couple of months...

• Andrew
    Andrew Posts: 168
    via Wordpress
    Options

Exactly...seems like a waste in my opinion and I'm glad the blogger specified that this will be free in the foreseeable future.

• iMeow
    iMeow Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options

Hate to burst all of your bubbles, but bluetooth peer-to-peer connectivity does not mean file sharing. Apple will NEVER let you send songs to and fro between devices. Hello? They loose money that way.

The peer-to-peer connectivity talked about is for 3rd party developers to use in game and application development. It will allow for better multiplayer games and other cool apps but will NOT allow file sharing.

• brainox
    brainox Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options

with ibluetooth, will i be able to stream or listen to music in my bluetooth headphones? does it enable the A2DP bluetooth profile for the iphone?

• Shaju R
    Shaju R Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options

Hi
    I have tried the trial version of iBluetooth in my 2G 2.2.1 jailbroken iphone. It could send files, but when i receive a file it is showing an error to sender and file is not receiving. Even though I press save/saveas, the error sayinhg I ma not accepting the file/auth issue.

Is any one have the same issue? I will buy this tool if this problem resolved

Thanks for the help in advance.

• Fahad
    Fahad Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    Options

Ummm gays i really have a problem in my IBluetooth in Iphone 3G.
    I succeeded in send picture throw ITooth. But when i receive any pic it didn't shown in photo even i tried to save it in the same directory of the photo...

plz guys I need help in that

• Michael Dennis
    Michael Dennis Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options

How to erase the files in the file system that was recieced from other device? It's hugging memory.. I already erased the files like pictures in the photo library but the files are still there in the file system of ibluetooth. Thanks!

• Redfoot
    Redfoot Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options

Install mobileFinder or any other file system browser - then you can search for the file you want to remove and delete it from your system

• Wilmar
    Wilmar Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options

So far ibluetooth is not working in iphone running firmware 3.0

• Saal
    Saal Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Options

iphonehacks I just unlock my new 3gS iphone and I downloaded iBluetooth, but it doesn't even work with me :( When I opened it, it says directly "Unable to start the stack. please try restarting the application. If the probelm persist, try rebooting the device" I did restart and reboot unfortunetly does the same thing. Help me!!!

• farhan
    farhan Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options

how to download applications from this site i didnt see any download buton

• wire
    wire Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options

Gentlemen,

Im using iPhone 3G with 3.0 firmware installed with iBluetooth. I sent images from my Nokia Phone to my iPhone, I found out the images that I sent is in / directory and I was not able to view it.

Can you please tell me the correct directory so that I can set in my unit also is their anyway I can delete the images that Ive sent or transfer to the said directory?

Thanks in advance and hope your quick reply.

cheers

• FYGureout
    FYGureout Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options

Hi!

Thank you for iBluetoth app.

I have an iPhone 3GS (JB) with 1.0.8 but I have problem with iB.

I can not turn on it: stack error.

Can you help me?

(PC - XP Pro - wiews my Phone, my Phone is not view my notebook.
    When I turn on my Bluetoth it says: searching...)

• Julianjpg
    Julianjpg Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options

Cydia version in my iPhone 3g on 3.1.2 is not updated. Still 1.0.8 version is there n it crashes n can't send stuff. Please help!!!

• di
    di Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options

download use cydia in iphone

• di
    di Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options

not working. after keying security code, nothing transfered to my pc. my pc detect iphone as general but cant sent file.

• muaz
    muaz Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options

hi gentle men please help me.
    i have problem i installed ibluenova in my iphone 3g firmware 4.0 when i try to open it not passed the loading page idid installed again and agian but same problem , and i also i tried to install videorecorder but same problem occured to me please tell me what i shall to do.

• jeandre_nortje@hotmail.com
    via Wordpress
    Options

How pathetic! You need to download a program ''on such a great and truely awesome phone'' just to send files over bluetooth! You can do that on cheap crap phones nowadays! iPhone is such a waste of money

• Akshat Arora
    Akshat Arora Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    yeah most of the bluetooth sharing apps like iBluetooth,bump, picatcho are buggy.they crash on my ipod touch too. is there a way to slide a video and share it like its done in picatcho for pictures
  • Thomas Simms
    Thomas Simms Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    my mom is the best painter in the world Vicki Denaburg
  • momodak
    momodak Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    hi the source does not work with me what i can do
  • Zahir
    Zahir Posts: 1