iPhone 4s blocked by find-my-iphone

Hi guys, so, this is the story (shortly):
I own a restaurant, few months ago I found a dropped iphone 4s probably lost by some customer. I tried to retrieve some information about the owner in order to return it but as I tried to connect it to my mac, the phone entered the recovery mode (probably done remotely by find-my-iphone). So I kept it in a drawer for months waiting for someone to return it, but nobody came (lot of foreign tourists in my restaurant). Now I wish to use this brick (better than throw it) but here's the problem:
Phone is stuck in recovery mode. Tried everything to unlock it but nothing (tiny umbrella included). But nothing.
iOS is a 7.1.2 so can do nothing with Redsn0W
Cannot do anything with Pangu as it doesn't see the device due to the recovery mode
Tried several hacking programs but I am not a hacker so my knowledge is limited
Don't care about what's in the iPhone as datas are not mine so I could even wipe totally out the phone (but how?)
I could both jailbreak or restore it to factory and/or totally re-format the phone (wipe it) if only I would know HOW!
Is there any method, any SW anything that could easily wipe the phone even if it is stuck in recovery mode?

Thanks a lot for helping me.

L.C.

Comments