Pangu didn't unlock iPhone 5 7.1.2

I ran the latest pangu software on my iPhone 5 and it jail broke my phone but it didn't unlock it??? When I put tmobile sim in it did not recognize it as valid. This is a new sim and I have tried someone else's sim and got same problem. What should I do?

Answers

• ...also tried to reset by using "erase all content and settings" to restore and try again and it just sits on black screen & has the waiting symbol circling around. This is iPhone 5 so it's not ambient light issue. Please someone help me. Modem firmware is 6.02.00
  • I think that Pangu is only to be used for "jailbreaking" and does not unlock phones. Unlocking is a different process and if you go to YouTube there are several Tutorials on how to unlock different phones however some cannot be unlocked. It all depends who your service provider is an wether you bought your phone from them etc but I suggest YouTubing your particular phone.
  • I'm beginning to see that's the truth. But the way the hype made it sound was like it would "jailbreak/unlock" my iPhone in one package. That's what I get for throwing my hands up after 5 hours on the internet researching on how to make my beloved iPhone 5 make the journey from AT&T's conglomerate empire to T-mobile. So now I guess I must circumvent the dark world of Cydia to see what it may have in store for me. Isn't there somewhere you can go that just says here's a list of trustworthy download websites for unlocking? I own the phone but AT&T and I had a "payment disagreement" so I'm thinking a simple request for official unlock will quickly be denied. Bummer... Well thank you for your help. You have confirmed my suspicions.