More Rumors about Apple's New iPhone

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageMore Rumors about Apple's New iPhone

The iPhone rumor mill is working overtime. Apple's special event to preview iPhone firmware 3.0 has started a flurry of rumors and speculations of the next generation iPhone which is speculated to be released in June. This week doesn't seem to be any different as Mac Rumors is reporting that...

Read the full story here

Comments

• geogo3r
    geogo3r Posts: 127
    via Wordpress

I can't wait for the new iPhone! Had my 3G since October and really looking forward to the new one. Sadly, I wish I would have got more life out of the one I have right now but me being the tech addict, I just have to upgrade haha

• tim
    tim Posts: 173
    via Wordpress

No problem. Right now you can sell it for a profit. Check out eBay! I am sooo shocked at the resale value of the iPhone.

• geogo3r
    via Wordpress

Tim, do you think you could walk me through what I'd do? So lets say I sell it on Ebay, the new phone comes out, I go to AT&T, what do I say and such?

(I'm new to managing my own phone service so forgive me haha)

• Marcus
    Marcus Posts: 91
    via Wordpress

yea i would like some tips too cant wait till it comes out for sure like i said i want to see whats what but the next iphone is looking like a dream phone once again from apple

• hxclos
    hxclos Posts: 353
    via Wordpress

I finally decided to buy the iPhone 3g two to three weeks ago to replace my previous first generation iPhone... ok so maybe I lost my old phone (don't ask) and HAD to replace it. The point is I can't live without the iPhone and with the growing number of applications and improvements being made to it make it even more impressive. I was actually waiting for my AT&T contract to expire before I bought a new iPhone but since I'm now stuck with them for another 2 years, I might as well replace this one a few months from now without caring about my new contract. Let's just hope it does come out in June.

• Josh
    Josh Posts: 265
    via Wordpress

geogo3r,

If you can go without your phone for awhile, I'd sell it now because as it gets closer to the new iphone release, the value will drop greatly.

I would jailbreak and unlock your phone if you can (it will sell for more). Then, take your sim card out before you sell it, go to best buy or wherever and buy a cheap $20.00 go phone (the "pay as you go" phones you can buy at stores) (make sure it's the ATT kind) to hold you over.

Put your sim card in the go phone, call ATT and tell them you lost your iphone, but you have another phone to put your sim card in. Tell them you want to cancel your internet (or else they'll keep charging you for the unlimited internet package so you'll save a lot of money over the next few months off that).

When the new iphone comes out, just go buy it!

• geogo3r
    via Wordpress

Thanks for the info josh!

But one question;
    When I go to buy the new iPhone, do I have to buy it as if I was buying it without a contract or do I still get the 2 year contract discount or whatever you want to call that.

• Jonny H
    Jonny H Posts: 47
    via Wordpress

Totally getting the new one if it has video calling. Would probably get it anyway without it.

• marc
    marc Posts: 103
    via Wordpress

How high are the prices you see? I've seen ads on craigslist for unlocked 8gig 3gs for up to $500.

• marc
    marc Posts: 103
    via Wordpress

Wouldn't that mean having to have two cameras on the phone? I mean, taking pictures while the screen is facing what you're trying to capture doesn't make much sense.

• Nazz
    Nazz Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

That's sad because Maxis Malaysia is just getting started with the 3g, and now the 4g is coming

• jttechs
    jttechs Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

can't wait for the new iphone!!! i have a 2g but can't live w/out it so should i sell now or what???
    i want to sell it for at least $250 or 275
    i bought it on ebay for $300