Component Supplier's of Apple's New iPhone? Confirms 3.2 Megapixel Camera?

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageComponent Supplier's of Apple's New iPhone? Confirms 3.2 Megapixel Camera?

DigiTimes has published the list of component suppliers for Apple's new iPhone that is expected to be announced in June during the WWDC event. The list of component suppliers reconfirms the rumor that Apple might have placed order for 3.2 megapixel camera sensors for the next generation iPhone. We had...

Read the full story here

Comments

• metromepmb
    metromepmb Posts: 36
    via Wordpress

What the hell is a palm pre?
    I don't think I even care.

I want my new iphone now!!!

• Romulin101
    Romulin101 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

The palm pre (see it on palms site) is a great looking phone. And I would say it's not an iphone killer (nothing will ever be). Meaning I don't know any iphone owners that would sell their iphone and switch to pre (like i did with my treo to iphone). But for people who don't own an iphone and have been wating for something similar with a physical keyboard, this will be the phone for them. The one criticism I have for the pre is that the keyboard is always in one direction. I wish (for those that will get the pre) the screen would swivel and one would be able to type in landscape mode. I still wouldn't switch cause the iphone (specially with the new 3.0 and the possibilities of the "new iphone") is the best. But really, go take a look at the pre's demonstration vids and you'll be impressed. I think the synchronizing thing (with the apps) is great and it's something that iphone doesn't have, but i'd think it would eat up the battery big time. We'll see.

• Eric S
    Eric S Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Hopefully the iPhone will include an OLED display. If you think about it, the lifespan of the OLED and the lifespan of an iPhone would probably equal out. Usually, the phone itself breaks before the screen does.

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

Yeah same here, one of the most painful things about the iPhone 3G is it's poor battery life.

Let's hope the new iPhone has improved battery and OLED screen as rumored as they are supposed to draw far less power.

• marc
    marc Posts: 103
    via Wordpress

Nothing will ever be? I don't know about that. Wait 10 years. Heh.

• marc
    marc Posts: 103
    via Wordpress

My 3g dies too quickly. It doesn't last two days with a considerable amount of use. A more efficient screen would be nice.

• geogo3r
    geogo3r Posts: 127
    via Wordpress

Yeah, I hope to see an OLED screen in the new iPhone as well. Battery life suffers drastically when doing a lot of the normal day-to-day activities that really shouldn't affect its lifetime (in regards to charging.)

• Gilberto Arellano
    Gilberto Arellano Posts: 32
    via Wordpress

I finally feel like I have some leverage got the iPhone 3g in September have a family plan with AT&T and I told my brother to sell his iPhone I told him I'll give him mine if I can upgrade or if he gives me his upgradability. He said yes, he didn't even think about passing up the iPhone 3g and he still got 250 for his 2 year old iPhone.
    I guess he's the real winner, well see in june 09.

• Zoltan
    Zoltan Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

thee iphone will be better than the curr. version in 10 yrs. dumbass.