Concept of Apple's New iPhone: The Most Probable Evolution?

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageConcept of Apple's New iPhone: The Most Probable Evolution?

We have seen some interesting concepts of the Apple's next generation iPhone. At that time, I had mentioned that I would be fine if Apple just gave minor tweaks to their new iPhone in the look and feel department but wanted to see significant improvements in hardware and software. Since...

Read the full story here

Comments

• jack mehoff
    jack mehoff Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

how is that the most probable? that's stupid. who would want to hold straight up metal like that up to their head or in their hand to text? that's how the ipod touches are. i don't see why they would make the iphone look like a mixture of first and second gen ipod. i honestly think that the next gen iphone will have a forward facing camera, and support video sharing like most of AT&T's phones do now.

someone punch apple in the face for not releasing their own instant messaging app. aka ichat.

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

I like the Futuristic iPhone Concept :)

• hatter
    hatter Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

I say it will look the same as the 3g phone just with just hardware upgrades.

• marc
    marc Posts: 103
    via Wordpress

By the way, I wouldn't want that squarish looking iPhone; it doesn't look modern at all!!!

• warung digital
    warung digital Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

pretty cool design I think, But it will be so perfect when I can find better hardware and the compatibility than design.

• Justin
    Justin Posts: 142
    via Wordpress

I think the design is already there, maybe a lighter/thinner iPhone would be nice, but lets see some hardware/software improvements before anything else.

• smashcz
    smashcz Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

I really hope they will put bigger screen this time, at least 480 x 800 pixels, 3.8 inches. Like HTC Touch HD has.

• metromepmb
    metromepmb Posts: 36
    via Wordpress

TBH I want an iphone with OLED screen,the solar panel under the screen, quad core arm, and that rather nice nvidia tegra gpu :, oh and that new battery tech that can charge stuff in around a second. And a keyboard lol. Shame holographic memory isn't out yet then we would have 1TB iphones ;)

BTW the new OQO UMPC is the first computer to have OLED screens woot :)

• metromepmb
    metromepmb Posts: 36
    via Wordpress

Oh yeh and I want a xeon flash on the thing as well. How the hell can they charge £350 for a phone with no flash now a days? I still think it would be cool that it can detect when it's lying flat that it unlocks itself when you put your hand near it using the proximity sensor so you can fiddle with the music player.

BTW does anyone know how to setup a GMS gateway using a computer? So I have a GSM modem in one USB port and a 56K modem in another and you have a piece of software that bridges the two? So you have an O2 simcard and you call it from your mobile whilst you're on the unlimited tariff and the server then routes your call over your pstn line for free landlines?

• ZedSefi
    ZedSefi Posts: 130
    via Wordpress

The iPhone with the physical keyboard is the silliest one ever ... With it the iPhone will not be an iPhone anymore and we will go back to the past century when we were pressing 'plastic things' to write something.

• bitch ass nigga
    bitch ass nigga Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Thats retarded. that looks so uncomfortable and ugly as hell!

• bitch ass nigga
    bitch ass nigga Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

yo physical keyboards **** on touchscreen keyboards 1) because the keys are bigger and 2) because its easier to not mess up and type without looking. if it adds too much bulk its not worth it, but if its just a skinny slide-out then i say do it

• hdomingu
    hdomingu Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I agree that if it isn'tbroken don't fix it. The design is perfect as it is, we need upgrades in the hardware department not the design. With the OLED screen, increased memory, 3.2 pixel camera and improved wifi they are going in the right direction. A physical keyboard would take away from the iPhones design. The beauty of the phone is that it is just one screen with a couple of buttons where you can do everything with your fingers. If they want to add a keyboard they should just make it a seperate phone IMO.

• ZedSefi
    ZedSefi Posts: 130
    via Wordpress

I still don't think that Apple will ever include physical keyboard as part of the main iPhone body as it is against the concept of touchscreen revolution which they created. But I believe many people would life such addon so if Apple or any third party will create and sell physical keyboarded extras (something similar to a protection case but comes with slide keyboard that can be attached easily with the iPhone then it would be great) But I know and believe that the majority of people would not want this thing to be built-in as part of the new iPhone. Many people (including me) moved away from old phones and switched to the iPhone just to enjoy the great feeling of using the touchscreen and to get rid of old style annoying real keyboard buttons pressing.

• David מחשבים
    via Wordpress

I appreciate the information you have given in this article. Good job guys!
    Best Regards, David.

• fuckme
    fuckme Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    **** off its all crap :)