iPhone Firmware 3.0 Reveals Video Editing Features

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone Firmware 3.0 Reveals Video Editing Features

iPhone firmware 3.0 beta has already revealed an interesting screenshot which suggests that Apple's new iPhone might have video recording and upload capabilities. TUAW is reporting that Ben over at Benm.at has stumbled upon some art resources in iPhone firmware 3.0 suggests video editing, scrubbing and clip functions. AppleInsider had...

Read the full story here

Comments

• MO
    MO Posts: 132
    via Wordpress

If their adding a bunch of upgrades like mms, copy paste, and improving the camera then adding video capabilities would make sense because it looks like their finally adding everything.

• Ben Lloyd
    Ben Lloyd Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

Nice to get all the features of other phones at last! They added all the great stuff first but forgot the basics, now their getting them added to finish off the best phone to date...

• Vishnu
    Vishnu Posts: 199
    via Wordpress

Waiting for Flash player. ,everything except flash player

• Z
    Z Posts: 333
    via Wordpress

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGO OM GOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMGO i hope i hope i hope

• geogo3r
    geogo3r Posts: 127
    via Wordpress

It may be coming soon Vishnu. Adobe stated that they have completed designing flash for the iPhone now all they need is the O.K. from apple.

• Marcus
    Marcus Posts: 91
    via Wordpress

flash oh yes this will be huge if apple says no hope adobe gives it to cydia so we can have it, the new iphone is starting to sound better and better

• ZedSefi
    ZedSefi Posts: 130
    via Wordpress

Do you think we can use some other video editing features live video conversion for instance?

Something as simple as converting from .mp4 to .3gp and vise versa is going to be very awesome!!!

Nowdays I'm downloading many high quality videos on the iPhone from YouTube using MxTube (Music Videos are my favorite stuff). My friends at work are impressed with some of these videos and they asked me to send them to their mobile phones over Bluetooth (I use iBluetooth, its amazing). But after sending the videos, it appears to be that their 'Past century mobile phones lol' are not supporting MP4 videos (most of the old cellphones but not everyone) and they are still using 3GP as a standard for mini mobile video format. It would be great to convert videos on the go and send them as 3gp to enable them to see it, not just to hear the audio part only.

Some video recorders on the iPhone (not Cycorder but the other one) supports conversion between MOV & MP4 which is cool, but they are still just Apple formats.

On the other side, you can use MyMedia from Cydia to download YouTube videos too and you can download them as MP4 or 3GP from the beginning (you will have the choice), but I like downloading my stuff as MP4 because it is much higher in quality than the 3GP.

• marc
    marc Posts: 103
    via Wordpress

The iPhone can't even edit a word document...yet. I can't imagine video editing features before something much more simple to implement.

• marc
    marc Posts: 103
    via Wordpress

And I would find document editing more useful too!!!