bypass ios 8 sim not valid

Options
I updated the iphone 4s to ios 8 but I can't access it because when I insert any sim to activate it. It shows
sim not valid
The sim card that you currently have installed in this iphone is from a carrier that is not supported under the activation policy that is currently assigned by the activation server. This is not a hardware issue with the iphone. Please insert another SIM card from a supported carrier or request that this iphone be unlocked by your carrier. Please contact Apple for more information.

Comments

• Gautam
    Gautam Posts: 491
    Options
    It looks like your iPhone is locked, so you need to use a SIM from a carrier that supports the iPhone to activate it. Otherwise, you need to use IMEI based unlocking solutions that charge a fee to unlock your iPhone and use it with any carrier.
  • fahim911
    Options
    Bro can u tell me in details what I am to do...nd how can I use iMEI based unlocking solution. Thanks in advance
  • antsu
    antsu Posts: 66
    Options
    U can try ur luck via Google. 50% of them are fraud and if lucky u might find one that can do it. Just sell that to someone on right isp and go buy unlocked phone.
  • alghifari24
    Options
    fahim911 said:

I updated the iphone 4s to ios 8 but I can't access it because when I insert any sim to activate it. It shows
    sim not valid
    The sim card that you currently have installed in this iphone is from a carrier that is not supported under the activation policy that is currently assigned by the activation server. This is not a hardware issue with the iphone. Please insert another SIM card from a supported carrier or request that this iphone be unlocked by your carrier. Please contact Apple for more information.

jailbreak the iphone.. using iFile install with cydia .. change or renam file thats in "application/setup.app"
    if you can go in.. you must have sim from carrier or using r-sim.

• tiktok0167
    Options
    Gautam said:

It looks like your iPhone is locked, so you need to use a SIM from a carrier that supports the iPhone to activate it. Otherwise, you need to use IMEI based unlocking solutions that charge a fee to unlock your iPhone and use it with any carrier.