how to restore a ipod touch 5gen with passcode

Options
Hi all.i have a big issue here.. i have a ipod touch 5 gen. i dont remember the passcode and my old pc are completly die and in that pc i have all my itunes music and the first time put my ipod , so the issue is when i conected today this to a new pc i bought (and in that moment i dont remember the passcode) because i enter ones and fail my wife try to enter another and fail and then the ipod saids IPOD DiSABLE. the problem is i dont remember how i configure this because im not a big user of the ipod or the pc becuase i not have time. This ipod is a give from my wife in my birthday but im not really a big user so this not power on in months... i try some methods i see in the web and youtube with the power buttom and the home buttom method .some calling restore and the DFU method but nothing happ .. i have windows 7 64 bits and the last itunes because i download today when i configure this pc. What i need to do... i see when i install itunes and try to restore this ipod the driver of this cant install and before install itunes i see the install driver screen saids the device are installed correctly and i can see in my computer but after install itunes the ipod cant install the driver i thing maybe is because is disable like saids in the ipod screen but... please how i configure this again. My wife are angry because i dont know the passcode and she have some music in that ipod. YOU KNOW