QuickPwn 3.0 Beta 3 Released to Jailbreak iPhone OS 3.0 Beta 3

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageQuickPwn 3.0 Beta 3 Released to Jailbreak iPhone OS 3.0 Beta 3

Apple seeded iPhone developers with the third beta version of iPhone OS 3.0 couple of days back and folks at QuickPwn have jailbroken it just like last time. They have also released the updated version of unofficial QuickPwn: QuickPwn 3.0 Beta 3 for Windows users to jailbreak the latest beta...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Patrick
    Patrick Posts: 124
    via Wordpress

Outstanding work from the Dev Team as usual.

• Abs
    Abs Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

i finally convinced myself to upgrade to 2.2 yesterday and now since i have nothing on there, im reallllly keen on trying this release.. anyone here tried it yet?? from 2.2 iphone 3g?

• geogo3r
    geogo3r Posts: 127
    via Wordpress

Yeah Abs, I really think its worth upgrading to 3.0. Worth the $8. I used http://barrar.org/Site/Welcome.html to get my UDID added to Apples dev list. Found it to be quick and it worked for me so it's worth it for sure.

No MMS without working around a little with AT&T

• Brett
    Brett Posts: 104
    via Wordpress

I've talked to AT&T told them all the details "I am an Apple Developer and have beta firmware 3.0 which includes MMS. I would like to add it to my AT&T account" AT&T says "Yes we can do that for you." Then i go through everything and AT&T says they added MMS but still doesn't work and yes i have a iPhone 3G on firmware 3.0 beat 3. What did you do to get it to work?

• geogo3r
    via Wordpress

Sounds like all you might have to do is add the carrier file so you can configure the MMS connection.

Read the guide here Brett;
    http://i.gizmodo.com/5202406/how-to-enable-mms-in-iphone-30-right-now

• DYREnr
    DYREnr Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

go hug a tree sonny,,to late now..b patient bro,,we all want the firware 3...so just chill man,,wait until june ,,

• Dan c
    Dan c Posts: 27
    via Wordpress

Hey Geogo3r

I used the website to activate my udid but it didnt work. I payed him 7 bucks =P how long after payment does it take for your udid to be submitted to the apple developer program

• Mr. M
    Mr. M Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

I have 3.0 now cause I am impatient. And it's beta 3. I purchashed mine on eBay for $5. Did you copy n past your udid or type it yourself. When I sent mine I was ready in about 5 to 10 min. My biggest thing was not being able to have good commuicarion if I needed it. I have also jailbroke it with the new quickpwn 3.3 and it works fine. I just wanted the landscape texts cause I am 6'4 and have big hands.

• geogo3r
    via Wordpress

You got your UDID and everything? Well in my experience, it took about 30 minutes to an hour. Just keep occasionally plugging in your iPhone to let it check and see if you've been added to the developers list.

I don't believe it takes long for his program to add your UDID but it takes more time for Apple to communicate the fact that your UDID is on the developers list.

• mike
    mike Posts: 489
    via Wordpress

Thanks for the info guys/gals... I'm have been patiently waiting for Apple to activate my account but may just have to go that route as my readers are clamoring for a 3.0 review.

• Brett
    via Wordpress

Thank you so much maybe I can get it working!

• Brett
    via Wordpress

I downloaded the file and installed it and when i try to open it up on my iphone to configure it in settings it crashes

• geogo3r
    via Wordpress

Hey I had this same problem! I think that the third beta no longer allows you to access that... What you could do is try to edit the .ipcc file and make it so when you upload it to your iPhone the MMS settings are pre-configured. (Maybe?)

• Brett
    via Wordpress

I attempted that already and almost bricked my phone well not exactly bricked but messed up my at&t connection and another is when your in the carrier.plist.... did anyone notice that it says "allowed sims" and there are 7 items. maybe an unlock for 3.0?

• Thrawn
    Thrawn Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Which baseband does the OS3 Beta 3 have?

• Mr. M
    Mr. M Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

I must add now. After a few days with quickpwn 3.3n, my phone just almost died today. I t was headed toward the white lite. So i would agree with the advice from iphonehacks. If you are anxious like some off us. It is kinda worth it. To me it is stable. But dont jailbreak it. Trust me, I almost dialed 911 for myself. LOL

• tommy
    tommy Posts: 28
    via Wordpress

Thanks for the link, http://barrar.org/Site/Welcome.html worked great. Its only $7 now, and apparently the site has automated activation, so by the time I installed 3.0, I was active and ready to go.

• syed
    syed Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

hi all ,, i have iphone 3g,16gb wit firmware 2.2,, 1st it was 2.1 aftr upgrading to 2.2 , unlocking , jailbreaking my phone,, i found my iphone turn to heating machine while i use wifi,mail, safari or if i play any game or so,,, i saw loads of gigs n gags abt the firmware 2.2.1,it will update the baseband so yellowsnow cant unlock it,can any of my friend out there can suggest me to upgrade my firmware without ,, re locking n un jailbraking my iphone plsssssssssssss,,lots of thanx in advance!!

• Cooper
    Cooper Posts: 144
    via Wordpress

Hi think i f***ed up my phone. My phone will only show the opening screen and itunes wont connect to my iphone so i cant resotre it. I have an iPhone 3G. PLEASE i need help!

• Bob
    Bob Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
  • Ahmad
    Ahmad Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

plz i want to jailbreak my iphone , i cant put wap on it because in my country they dont support wap to iphone , is there a way for that???? if someone can help me ill be very gratefull , my email : the_supe_ruler@hotmail.com

• Ahmad
    Ahmad Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

i dont have a iphone 3G i have a ordinary iphone dont know what its called , 2G or whatever

• NEMESIS 666
    NEMESIS 666 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

:) I know how to active an iphone 3g with OS 3.0 BETA 3 with out a developer account:) if you want some information write mysz662@wp.pl

• nacora
    nacora Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hi all you good people , I am first time here and it looks like you know everything about iphone so a small question of mine is :

What is jailbraking an iphone ???

I have a chinese iphone and I would like to totally replace all the chinese software with european (flash it) but I have no idea how and with what software ???

Can anyone help a girl in need :)