Apple's New iPhone Specs Leaked? Faster Processor, More RAM, Better Camera & Larger Storage

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple's New iPhone Specs Leaked? Faster Processor, More RAM, Better Camera & Larger Storage

A poster at Chinese Apple fan blog WeiPhone has posted specs and screenshot of what he claims to be Apple's new iPhone. The tipster also claims that there will be no major changes in the physical design of Apple's next generation iPhone but will come with a faster 600MHz processor...

Read the full story here

Comments

• moh
    moh Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Sounds good. Hopefully it will have OLED screen and better battery. But what about the rumor about the 5 mega pixel orders apple made? I know it's for another product. But is Possible that it will be on iPhone?

• Vermillion
    Vermillion Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

I could swear the Chinese didn't have the iPhone because of problems with Apple? How would they get around getting ALL this information?

Another thing that bugs the heck out of me, why would they put an FM Tuner to the new device? They have NEVER added such thing in their product, even though they all had the potential to have something simple like this.

• joel
    joel Posts: 26
    via Wordpress

Vermillion:

Have you check the back of your iphone or if u dont have 1 go to any tech store that sells an iphone and see where this piece of technology got assembled? ... IN CHINA!!!

• Marcus
    Marcus Posts: 91
    via Wordpress

as long as quality of cam is great i dont care if its 3.2 or 5 megapixels, and fm radio in the iphone not necessary we have pandora radio, i want the OLED screen and better battery life. all the speculation aside we will find out next month not too many weeks away

• Xymoxxy
    Xymoxxy Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

If it also transmits FM radio signals, then you would have the capability of playing music through your car stereo or other FM tuner, like some of the current 'road trip' devices.

• Demented_goose
    Demented_goose Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

In the first bullet point above did you mean to say that the 2nd gen iPod (as opposed to iPhone) had its processor speed boosted?

• TRIXXY DIXXY
    TRIXXY DIXXY Posts: 25
    via Wordpress

Sure the iPhone already has FM capabilities it just hasn't been enabled. At least the better processor and ram should help some games run a lot better.

• Techalites
    Techalites Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Sony has just announced a OLED Walkman X and i would definitely love to see same in new iPhone.

• bastian gatten
    bastian gatten Posts: 43
    via Wordpress

I think ill prob stick with my current iphone. I don't really play games on it much. Soooo... You know that the next years phone will be 4G compatible. So ill just hold on to this one for another year.

• Marcus
    Marcus Posts: 91
    via Wordpress

would love for apple to for once give us everything we want thats feasible lol just cant wait for june to come so we can find out what were actually getting

• mark@free iphone
    mark@free iphone Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

News features sound good, but I would only upgrade if the battery life was improved by having the oled screen.

• duluen
    duluen Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
  • xnetcrash
    xnetcrash Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

By far option 3 is the best and the most expensive. The software unlock works only with base band 02.28 and boot loader 5.8 so if you buy an Iphone now you will not be able to use the soft unlock because you will have baseband 2.30 and boot loader 5.9 which is not down gradable yet. The turbo sim option works with all versions and basebands until now, but when you will update your firmware you will need to buy a new one again. With a factory unlocked Iphone you can do anything you want. If I were you I'd wait until next year and get a 4G Iphone factory unlocked, if you can not wait then just get the new 3G that comes in a month or so.

• Cartman
    Cartman Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

that's what i want to know aswell.

• Vermillion
    Vermillion Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

I have the bad habbit of never checking that. ;)

• Brett
    Brett Posts: 104
    via Wordpress

Correction... 2.30 is downgradeable (spelling?)

• mikegudz
    mikegudz Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

what happened to the second camera on the front of the phone for video chatting?!

• Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress

i was hoping for a whole different look to the new iphone a matte back, seems kind of lame i was hoping for a new full aluminum housing to fit in with the new imac's.

• 3amer
    3amer Posts: 23
    via Wordpress

yes....if u were on bootloader 5.8, but the guy is considering to buy an iPhone now so he wont get bootloader 5.8 which means..he cant downgrade his 2.30 baseband which will lead into a locked iphone. but if he gets a factory unlocked iphone then he got no problem with basebands and unlocks and bootloaders n all that crap we have been suffering thru

• 3amer
    3amer Posts: 23
    via Wordpress

if only those things r the new features of the next generation iphone then am not a buyer, i'd preferably stay on my iphone 3g and wait for the next year's iphone which will probably have more amazing features

• Kwopau
    Kwopau Posts: 294
    via Wordpress

1. Unlocking by turbo sim isn't that great. I've heard many stories where they had this but it only worked for a day or a week. I don't recommend this at all.

2. by means, you are talking about jail breaking. You need 2.2.0 firmware with the baseband of 2.28.00. If you ahve 2.2.1 and you updated your baseband, i heard you can downgrade baseband as well.

3. The only way to get a factory unlocked iphone is Hong Kong, and they only ship within Hong Kong, so if you want one, you'd have to live there and have an address there or if your friend lives there, ask your friend to get one for you. Bad thing is, it is costly.

• B
    B Posts: 37
    via Wordpress

Its a fake photoshoped

• Z
    Z Posts: 333
    via Wordpress

yes they did, its true, the 2nd gen ipod touch is faster than the iphone 3g

• Z
    Z Posts: 333
    via Wordpress

no **** sherlock its a fan design

• HTC RULES!
    HTC RULES! Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Another soon to be overpriced piece of mac trash! Funny how mac products are always the inferior/overpriced products on the market.

it amazes me how people will pay up for an inferior product on an inferior network.

HTC EVO4G... now there's a company that knows how to make a phone! What an amazing piece of technology! Wooooo!