Apple Sings to NIN's Tune: Rejected Service Update of iPhone App Approved ‘Unchanged’

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Sings to NIN's Tune: Rejected Service Update of iPhone App Approved ‘Unchanged’

Nine Inch Nails' (NIN) founder Trent Reznor tweeted “News Flash - Apple has approved the NIN iPhone app update. Should be live in a few hours.”. Just a few days ago we were pondering over Apple’s decision to reject NIN: Access app and had commented that the reason for the...

Read the full story here

Comments

• hxclos
    hxclos Posts: 353
    via Wordpress

I think Baby Shaker should be brought back no matter how offensive it may be to some. Most games today are all about killing people, blowing up hospitals, and stealing cars. The new Parental Controls could really help warn people, who are easily offended because they take a game too seriously, about what to expect after they purchase the app.

• Douceswild
    Douceswild Posts: 15
    via Wordpress

The above article calls NIN's song "Download Spiral" a couple of times. Isn't called "Downward Spiral"?

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

I have corrected the typo, thanks for highlighting it.

• geogo3r
    geogo3r Posts: 127
    via Wordpress

I agree. I mean, I can go to a Gamestop and buy games ten times worse than those in the app store but Apple thinks they have to be all zealous and such with their app approval system. If parents are concerned, the responsibility should lie with them on what games their children play or apps they use, not the app store.