Game Center Problem

Options
So I recently decided to download redsn0w for my Ipod touch 6.1.6 because I wanted to see if I could get ios 7/8 apps on it with Cydia. Redsn0w downloaded fine with no problems. So I couldn't find anything that let me get apps for those systems, so I decided to get something that changed the appearance of my Ipod Touch to the ios 7 look. The download process also went fine as well. The update restarted my Ipod and nothing changed. It still looked the same. I then opened Cydia to see if there was something else I could download. When I opened Cydia it immediately crashed. It kept doing so every time i opened it. Later that day I decided to play a game on my Ipod Touch. It went fine when suddenly a game center thing told me to sign in. This doesnt usually happen. I tried to sign in but it just kept loading endlessly. I waited an hour and it didnt stop loading, at least i think thats what happened. I tried to press cancel but it didnt work. I tried this with all my other games that require game center and the same happened with them as well. When i try to open safari, it doesnt do anything.

Thanks,
Mlieber12