Can I install WhatsApp without jailbreak?

Options
Hi! i have an iPod 5G version 8.2 and i want to install whatsapp. Is there any way to do it whitout jailbreak? I used to have it in older iOS but when i upgraded i lost it. I tried installing it with iFunBox but when i open the app it says sth like it doesn't work in these devices. Thanks! :)
I'm from Argentina, so sorry if it isn't well explained.

Answers

• Rebecca lio
    Options
    Follow steps below:
    Go to the "Settings" menu on your device to find "iTunes & App Store" and click on it.

Sign in to Apple ID credentials which is purchased from your friend or whoever it came from.

Get back to run on the Springboard's App Store, find WhatsApp to install without launching the application.

Without opening the application, you have to log in once again and return to the Home menu "Settings ->App & iTunes Store". Here you have to re-enter the credentials for your Apple ID. Restart the iPhone and turned on, you will find WhatsApp installed.
    http://www.apowersoft.com/forum/install-whatsapp-on-iphone-t955.html#p1763
  • candealvarez_12
    Options

Follow steps below:
    Go to the "Settings" menu on your device to find "iTunes & App Store" and click on it.

Sign in to Apple ID credentials which is purchased from your friend or whoever it came from.

Get back to run on the Springboard's App Store, find WhatsApp to install without launching the application.

Without opening the application, you have to log in once again and return to the Home menu "Settings ->App & iTunes Store". Here you have to re-enter the credentials for your Apple ID. Restart the iPhone and turned on, you will find WhatsApp installed.
    http://www.apowersoft.com/forum/install-whatsapp-on-iphone-t955.html#p1763

I have an ipod, not an iphone. I create the question in ipod forums. Thanks anyway
  • Joannali
    Joannali Posts: 8
    Options
    I try the way mentioned above, it works for different iOS devices. Maybe you can have a try for your iPod