Help! Downgrade issue 8.3 to 8.2

Options
I initially followed the directions to download the IOS 8.2 software and just install that through update, when complete the device needed to be restored (luckily I backed up), after restoring to IOS 8.2 software everything worked fine but my recent call log does not work any more. It shows a -1 and shows no call activity. Also when I get a missed call, it does not show up on my lock screen..
I have tried restoring using the 8.2 software twice now, and the issue is still there. Is there any fix or do I need to update to 8.3 or do I need to restore my device again?
HELP!!

Comments

• Gautam
    Gautam Posts: 491
    Options
    Not really sure what's causing it, and how to fix it. You could hard reset your device to see if it helps by pressing the Home and power button at the same time until you see the screen go blank, and see the Apple logo again.
  • WalPatal
    WalPatal Posts: 3
    Options
    @Gautam That didn't work... Wondering if anyone with an iphone 6 who did this is having the same issue. Talking to apple and they said it's an issue with the ipsw, didn't say it was from a third party but they suggested it could be corrupted.. Not sure this downgrade works for iphone 6...

Anyone have suggestions?
  • Gautam
    Gautam Posts: 491
    Options
    If the file was corrupted then the downgrade process wouldn't have even started. It seems like a strange issue.

You could try upgrading back to iOS 8.3 to see if it resolves the issue.
  • WalPatal
    WalPatal Posts: 3
    Options
    @Gautam I don't want 8.3, but if this issue does not resolve I will have to upgrade.