More Details and Photos of Apple's New iPhone Code Named 'iPhone 3GS'?

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageMore Details and Photos of Apple's New iPhone Code Named 'iPhone 3GS'?

John Gruber of Daring Fireball has just come out with his WWDC prediction. He has reiterated what he told us couple of weeks back that Apple’s new iPhone will have a faster processor, more RAM, more storage capacity, video camera. He also expects Apple to announce the third generation iPhone...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Jake
    Jake Posts: 62
    via Wordpress

Will it strip clothes off hot women?

• Wolverinemarky
    Wolverinemarky Posts: 518
    via Wordpress

i was hoping for a lot better improved battery then that also and i was hoping for new model like the iPhone Pro concept or something as long as it still has the virtual keyboard so hope Gruber is wrong on those accounts I guess its a matter of hours before we finally found out

• ngrfgt
    ngrfgt Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

well that would make sense for the whole moving the ear hole thing if they put a camera there...

that's something i've always wanted in my iphone. as long as it's not a shitty one like on the touch dual.

• ZedSefi
    ZedSefi Posts: 130
    via Wordpress

I want the new iPhone to look exactly like the above photos, I mean if these are not the real iPhone pictures then at least they predicted nearly the most of the physical apperiance that many people would expect.

This is also great thing for me as I don't want iPhone's dimentions to be changed. The reason behind that is the fact that I own one of the external battery charger cases for iPhone 3G which triples the juice for me and I want to use it with new iPhone without having to buy another one :)

• hxclos
    hxclos Posts: 353
    via Wordpress

Now those are pictures I can believe. They just make sense. I don't think Apple wants to reinvent the iPhone, just improve it. I believe we can expect more physical changes next year. I'm not getting my hopes ups for an immediate release of the 3.0 OS either. I like it, I'll upgrade.

• Tyler927
    Tyler927 Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

I hate the look of not having the silver rim I think that the silver rim makes it look really nice and

• Tj
    Tj Posts: 102
    via Wordpress

Unconfirmed rumor from my friend inside the lovely offices in Cupertino: next iPhone will come in a variety of flavors just like the 3G, like white. Also, Apple has been quietly mulling over the idea of multiple color options like the Nano, and some meetings (my friend is a designer) have discussed offering backs with Apple approved designs. Nothing to suggest any of these will come to fruition (the original iPhone was going to be a flip-phone after all, but obviously that didn't happen) but I figured I'd pass it on.

Other news: Monday will have a surprise announcement. ;) And you all will like it. Alot. Like, squealing like girls at a Jonas Brothers concert, alot. Apple is my favorite.

• joltes
    joltes Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
  • Vishnu
    Vishnu Posts: 199
    via Wordpress

i hate how it looks i dont like it

• Vishnu
    Vishnu Posts: 199
    via Wordpress

This is fake because there is no app for digital compass
    Check the 3.0 pic of the digital compass

• 3amer
    3amer Posts: 23
    via Wordpress

yea i dont like its looks either. but this most probably wat the new iphone is gonna look like....sad3

• hxclos
    hxclos Posts: 353
    via Wordpress

I don't think it's possible for Apple to put on a conference and not surprise anyone.

In reply to joltes, that link does make a good case. To be honest, I don't care what the new iPhone looks like... I am going to buy it because knowing Apple, it will be great. Plus, who doesn't want a faster iPhone with the latest in technology?? Anyone?? oh I forgot some of you care more about looks. Never fear, there are always cases.

• Kane2007uk
    Kane2007uk Posts: 17
    via Wordpress

Has there even been a confirmation that the compass will itself be an app and not just a selectable tool in Maps or something?

• Gilberto Arellano
    Gilberto Arellano Posts: 32
    via Wordpress

I wonder if the new iPhone will support Nike+?
    iPhone 3gs? Second generation iPhone 3g.
    Or sport or special edition, ohh wait I got it speed.

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

Very very interesting indeed, just can't wait for the Keynote address.

Thanks for that info.

• pleasure and pain
    via Wordpress

i hope they don't change too much, wait another year or 2 to really start beefing it up, both the looks and hardware..

• Ralph Holmes
    Ralph Holmes Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

Vishnu claims phots as fake because no compas icon.
    Closer inspection shows 19 icons instead of 20, so who knows could be genuine

• Louis
    Louis Posts: 180
    via Wordpress

Apple will be the only company that comes out with a new cell phone and and puts the old one back out in the market calling it the new iphone.

Not rushing to go buy the same thing we already have.. I can guarantee that if its not the same phone the line will be going round the corner but if it's the same thing folks won't be dying to get in line for something they already have or can get while jail breaking.

Hummm an iTablet. Now I'd eat PPJ for a year to get my hands on one of those..

• ben
    ben Posts: 235
    via Wordpress

wow this is gay i was hoping it would have the front cam but its the same design as the 3g. I was hoping we'd get something new :S guess not. Im not going to line up this time its pretty much the same and maybe a little bit faster but w.e. .