New iPhone Concept: Thinner, Larger Screen and Redesigned Home button

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageNew iPhone Concept: Thinner, Larger Screen and Redesigned Home button

We have seen several interesting concepts of Apple’s new iPhone. With WWDC less than 2 days away, folks at French website, Fakeorreality have published another concept of Apple’s new iPhone which looks quite good. It’s thinner with a larger screen and has a redesigned home button. In case you missed...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Kwopau
    Kwopau Posts: 294
    via Wordpress

TBH. it looks cool but we'll wait and see what the actual design will be. Even though i don't plan on getting one yet because I have an iphone 3G (Second Gen) and I still like it.

• Shriv
    Shriv Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

I like hte MacBook inspired.

• Eric S.
    Eric S. Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I like the "Most Probable Evolution" one.

Maybe if the iPhone is worth it, I'll give my iPhone 3G to my father and I'll buy the new one. :)

• deano
    deano Posts: 96
    via Wordpress

who cares, it will do more the same as 1st gen, and 3g, like 1st gen does the same as 3g, but with no 3g, and i forgot the black back......wow loads of difference there...si

so abit thinner, will that make a difference??
    2mm to 4mm bigger screen will that??
    3.2mp will that???

lets face it, untill something really new comes out, these iphones will all do the same whatever gen just looks, and thats abit sad if u ask me

• Nate
    Nate Posts: 58
    via Wordpress

you my friend are incorrect. Check out OS 3.0 and some features will NOT work on 1st gen iPhone. Mms, video recording etc. New iPhone may not look different but will be faster, and more multi task capable. Better processor, camera, battery life. The list goes on. iPhone 3g is such a huge upgrade from the original. The new iPhone will once again, redefine how mobile phones should be. Can't wait! As I'm typing this on my iPhone, there is lag. More ram needed, apple will deliver, as always. Thank you apple, iPhone hacks, and all the great hackers that make this phone amazing!

• TimW
    TimW Posts: 430
    via Wordpress

From a manufacturing costing veiw, it would make sense to make minor adjustments to the current 'shells' and keep the existing 'tried & tested' design.
    I think they will keep the instantly recognizable 'iconic' current design.
    Might be wrong, who knows! Soon see :)

• 3amer
    3amer Posts: 23
    via Wordpress

in my opnion, all these predictions are wrong...none of these modles are gonna happen. only a minor change to the iphone's desgin is gonna occur like maybe removing the silver frame or the matte finish..not more than that. Also i do not think there is gonna be a magnometer because if there was we would have seen a change in the safari icon in one of the betas bcause it would be really dumb for two apps to have the same icon.

Also, i have an iPhone 3G, i've heard all of these rumors but none wld make me pay for a brand new iphone i think am better off waiting for the iPhone 4G(4th Genertation)cuz its gonna have all of these rumors and wats yet to come!

• Egypt
    Egypt Posts: 115
    via Wordpress

No credit for me? =( I posted the link for the pictures on the "new leaked photos" topic.

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

Thanks for the tip, updated the post accordingly.

• Egypt
    Egypt Posts: 115
    via Wordpress

Thanks for updating =D.

• Ryan
    Ryan Posts: 260
    via Wordpress

Except for the pro - way too bulky, no physical keyboards please!!-, I like all of these designs. My personal favorite is Jim Young's " MacBook Inspired". The shiny rounded slippery sexiness of the back shell thing wore off very quickly for me. I do hope for a more rugged -stay in hand- sturdy sexiness. Jim Young's says it all. No matter, I'm buying 2 (the wife, see...) soon as it's out AND safely jailbreakable and unlockable. Thank god for the dev team, they rock.

mtfbwy

• Wolverinemarky
    Wolverinemarky Posts: 518
    via Wordpress

cant wait till monday maybe we will find out finally

• ZedSefi
    ZedSefi Posts: 130
    via Wordpress

It looks great. So far this design is the best of them all, but it is far from becoming a reality (specially the way Home Button is made).

I mean think about it, with a small button like that it will be hard for your thumb to reach and press it at the same time if you are using one hand, not just your thumb will find the button far away from being reached easily but also the chances of your iPhone to jump away from your hand when trying to press this button are going to be very high and you will increase risks of accidents and damages.

• yeedig
    yeedig Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

they better change the way the new iphone looks.... the same style for 2 yrs!!!?? and if they dnt change it 3 yrs!!!! wow that would suck since im already tired of my iphone 3G!!!!! give us something diff apple!!!!!

• metromepmb
    metromepmb Posts: 36
    via Wordpress

i love the last concept i deff dont want a crappy 3GS after seeing this. There's nothing exciting about the new iphone, ooo woopie some new software!!