AppStore Missing After PP Jailbreak

Options
I have an iPad mini 3 on 8.1 that I just received. I used PP jailbreak (the one in all Japanese) on my MacBook Pro Yosemite and jail broke it. It gave a few errors at first, but finally completed. After jailbreaking, my AppStore is missing. I haver tried the "uicache" mobile terminal command. I've cleared the "launch services p.list" thing out of the mobile library cache area in ifile. I don't see App Store in the applications in ifile. I found a .deb file for AppStore in the sinfuliphone blog and loaded in. It crashes every time, which I think happened because those files are outdated. Finally, I've semirestored twice to no avail. The links in settings for App Store are broken (appear grated out with the grid). Any suggestions? Will someone sending me an iPad model A1600 App Store ipa or deb file resolve this issue? I know I could always restore but them I'd be on 8.3 with no jailbreak. Do I really need the App Store? I can download else where (won't mention source) but what about updates? I'm open to suggestions, as I've become exhausted with this. Thanks!