Apple to Release 4 New iPhones with Capacities Ranging from 4GB to 32GB?

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple to Release 4 New iPhones with Capacities Ranging from 4GB to 32GB?

Engadget is reporting that they have been told by a trusted source that Apple has just received approval from a certification board for four new iPhones with capacities ranging from 4 GB to 32 GB. We have heard several rumors that Apple is working on multiple iPhone models. Engadget is...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Vishnu
    Vishnu Posts: 199
    via Wordpress

I think it may cost 150-199 the 4GB model and 399-499 for 32gb model
    4gb model is like the one now or the original iphone.

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

I'm not too sure if Apple can afford to increase the price further, especially in a recessionary environment.

• Thepartyguy
    Thepartyguy Posts: 57
    via Wordpress

I BELIEVE THAT THE PRICE IS RIGHT ... BUT YOU MIGHT HAVE TO SIGN A 3 YEAR CONTRACT WITH ATT INSTEAD OF 2YR
    WICH WILL INCREASE MARKETING FOR BOTH COMPANIES! 32GB WILL BE AT AT LEAST 699 WITH A 3 YR ASWELL... LETS WAIT AND SEE

• Evan
    Evan Posts: 17
    via Wordpress

well, I think its pointless and non minimalistic for apple to release 4 versions of iphone, I will write an article about it here :http://blog.creativedesigns.gr

• iDrizz
    iDrizz Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

$699? 3yr contract? Get real, the carrier will not shift to a 3yr contract because many states have regulations against such practices. As far as the price for a 32gb, we're in a recession and the price dropped last year so at most, $399-$449 for that model, with a 2 yr commitment. I'll just sell my unlocked 16gb on craiglist for a profit & then buy a new one like I did last year =)