Best Buy Internal Memo suggests Apple's New iPhone Coming Soon

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageBest Buy Internal Memo suggests Apple's New iPhone Coming Soon

Best Buy issued an internal memo over the weekend to inform its sales force that iPhone 3G is now in limited supply. This follows reports from last week that Vodafone had sent an email to its retail staff indicating that the 16GB iPhone has been marked "end of life" by...

Read the full story here

Comments

• dxs101
    dxs101 Posts: 52
    via Wordpress

i am very excited, all these rumours seem pretty concrete, and ill be so happy if they announce it next week, i will deff be upgrading to 4g from my current 3g, cant waittt,

• hdomingu
    hdomingu Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Im still not sure if im going to dish out money for the new iphone. Unless they drastically change the hardware on the nex gen iphone il tick with the 3G until the depend goes down. I know its going to be crazy when ever its released but I dont see what else they can add hardware wise that cant be dont with the software upgrade. Maybe OLED to improve battery life? that would make me think of upgrading sooner lol

• BBYMobile
    BBYMobile Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I actually work at BestBuy in the Mobile department and this memo you are speaking of was actually referring to the Refurbished Iphones that we carry.