Comments

• Johnny
    Johnny Posts: 93
    via Wordpress

Of course I would! I barely go on youtube as it is

• Eric
    Eric Posts: 238
    via Wordpress

Yep, it fades the music out, and you can hear whatever ringtone you have on the phone itself, but the headphones will do the beep-type ring. The S9's do indeed have a mic, and once you're done with the call, the music fades back in where you left off.

I don't know what the range is, but it certainly works in my pocket, and also in a belt holster I have. Haven't had any songs skip yet, but I can't say I've used the thing for hours on end yet.

• Dellony
    Dellony Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

So does ultrasnow work for the ipod touch 2G?

• Dellony
    Dellony Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Plus youtube isnt that hard to watch becuase you can jus go to cydia and install IMobileCinema and go to the desktop version of youtube and watch it.......Its easy

• Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress

common common - im starting to itch all over and im seeing green and blue spots. Guess i should have checked to make sure 3.0 was jailbroken before I upgraded! for some reason I though it was. I NEED MY FIX MAN F&%* YOUTUBE!

• Bermuda Brains
    Bermuda Brains Posts: 16
    via Wordpress

I don't use Youtube who cares about that. Just release it anyway

• Dustin
    Dustin Posts: 116
    via Wordpress

I dont suppose anyone knows if I will be able to jailbreak/unlock my 2g phone. I already updated with the 3.0? Thanks guys

• maniak
    maniak Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Well Dustin, I think you will have to wait till those brilliant guys get it jailbroken :) But I suppose it is not bricked :) Anyways I would not have a need for utube since on GPRS you really dont need it too much (2G Phone)

• tarmo
    tarmo Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

It does not matter to me if the youtube works or not.
    You are doing a fantastic job boys.
    Keep up the good work!!!

• ZedSefi
    ZedSefi Posts: 130
    via Wordpress
  • ZedSefi
    ZedSefi Posts: 130
    via Wordpress
  • TimW
    TimW Posts: 430
    via Wordpress

Dev Team being slagged off?
    Without them and other 3rd party Dev's, we'd still be using Nokia!!!
    You be the first to Honk if you bought a 'tune up' kit for anything and it didn't work 100%

YouTube? Yeah I use it a lot & used MX if I wanted to keep the vid.

Jailbreak? It's going to happen, why not just chill out and wait for a proper release, it will be worth it!

3.0...I Got it, I like it. Not worth the hype, but I like it.

• JMAN21
    JMAN21 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I can live without youtube

• kenny
    kenny Posts: 42
    via Wordpress

100% YES FROM ME!!!!!!!!

• andres
    andres Posts: 23
    via Wordpress

dude u got MXTUBE!!! comee on

its the same thingg kindaa

• MazdaSpeed6MN
    MazdaSpeed6MN Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

its strange... i just updated to 3.0 and its weird.... my phone is still partially jailbroken. lost my installer & Cydia apps along with all the other "taboo" apps... but it kept a couple "prefs". I was using Bossprefs and had my battery % instead of the icon and now I have both % and icon... It also kept my Stocks and Weather hidden too which I had set with bossprefs.

I just think it is strange how those two prefs/hacks stayed but everything else is back to pre-jailbreaking. Anyone have things like this too?

• Thepartyguy
    Thepartyguy Posts: 57
    via Wordpress

hahahhahahhaha you right!!! he is just an unpatient b*tch... take your time dev team ...i dont care for youtube.... with my movie cinema you can view even flash videos so who cares use your cpu at home if you want youtube!!!!

thanks dev team al the way from Mexico City we love you and appreciate you!!!! keep up the hard work!!!!!

• Lefty
    Lefty Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

First of all... BIG Kudos to the dev team fro even making this possible!!! (Bowing down now) And a second round of applause for having the balls to to do so!! but let's get on with the festivities and release this this thing already! Sorry... but youtube sucks.. MxTube rules.... Let's fly this mission already!

• Luky
    Luky Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

i will definitely jailbreak my iPhone even if it prevents the YouTube app, i don't use it that much. thanks for doing this! can't wait! my iPhone is soooo boring right now! lol

Re:
    "Will you jailbreak your iPhone if it prevents the YouTube app from working? I'm curious to find out, so please drop us a line in the comment section below."

• Aki
    Aki Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

I didn't need YouTube on my iPhone, it's to slow with loading the content.

So i hope the Jailbrake will relased soon, i can't await it.

• Woof101
    Woof101 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Some people like c*ck in their face...don't knock until you've tried it. Have you tried it...?

• Greg
    Greg Posts: 106
    via Wordpress

Thats because when you do a firmware update, you aren't completely "wiping" the phone. Alot of the components of the phone don't change from update to update (such as the battery icon indicator) and the firmware update won't affect that. So if you had changed it with the jailbreak, those settings will remain intact.

• Dr_Zoidberg
    Dr_Zoidberg Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I dont give a rats-arse for you tube, wouldnt even notice if it wasnt there... never use it on the go anyway...

so please just release the 3.0 jailbreak & ultrans0w...Im sick of my glorified ipod! want my iphone back.

ULTRA-RESPECT to the dev-team from Australia!

• bryan
    bryan Posts: 57
    via Wordpress

i dont give a damn about youtube really, i am just going to get mxtube anyways

• bryan
    bryan Posts: 57
    via Wordpress

not the same thing, mxtube is like 10 times better

• trigunn
    trigunn Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

hey dev team your computer ninja skills are awsome and the trigunn ninja clan thanks you so keep up the good work your now trigunn ninjas

• Chris Naef
    Chris Naef Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

To answer your question, YES, I would jailbreak without YouTube. I use the network tools like Net Stumbler for my job, and GREATLY appreciate all the hard work the dev team puts into making something so simple and so useful. As for the spoiled brats out here who like to complain, get a life, and use it to help someone else the way the DevTeam does.

By the way, take a day or take a month. I upgraded my firmware and ITunes last night on my 3G. It won't kill me to wait, since the price is right! ;-)

• Phil
    Phil Posts: 87
    via Wordpress

You Tube is blocked in China... so it really doesn't affect us in Mao's Land....

• Tj
    Tj Posts: 102
    via Wordpress

Meh... I'm not gonna jailbreak mine until YouTube is fixed on it, mostly because so many apps hook in to YouTube, so it'd be risky to run them if it isn't working right.

BTW, I applaud DevTeam for at least TELLING us about a possible fly in the ointment, because OTHER companies don't tell us about known issues and STILL release a shitty product while denying anything is wrong*cough*microsoft*cough*.

• JC198765
    JC198765 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

This is the 1st time I've ever replied to someone on this site. **** you and quit being a ****. They're doing this for FREE asshole. I hope there's a way to block your dumbass from using their jailbreaking program when they do release it. Stupidass comments like that should get you banned for life. **** you!!!