i need help!!!!

Options
i dont know if this is the right place or not but i need some help. i just used pp jailbreak software on my ipad 2 and everything went fine until it rebooted. now it is completely blank, nothing no apps no clock nothing except wallpaper. i was trying to get siri on the ipad . is there something i can do or shud i just restore to factory settings (if i can). any suggestions wud b helpful.

thanks

Answers

• Gautam
    Gautam Posts: 491
    Options
    Did it happen after installing a tweak?
  • roscot
    roscot Posts: 2
    Options
    no. all i did was after it said "jailbreak was successful" i opened Cydia and it said it was loading file system and then rebooted on its own. when it was done rebooting everything was gone.
  • FionaWang
    Options
    Trying put your iPad to Recovery Mode to see if it works:

Step 1. Hold both the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons down for a minimum of 10 seconds, or until the device turns off.

Step 2. Push the Sleep/Wake button again to turn on your iPad. If your iPad is not in Recovery Mode, the problem is resolved. If it still sticks, continue to Step 3.

Step 3. Launch iTunes and connect the iPad to your computer. You should see a notification in iTunes says that iTunes has detected an iPad in Recovery Mode. Click Ok.

Step 4. Click the device icon on the left side of the iTunes window, and select the "Summary" tab.

Step 5. Click the "Restore" button.