Dev Team Demo UltraSn0w: Software Method to Unlock iPhone 3G running iPhone OS 3.0

2»

Comments

• Terriman
    Terriman Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

There's an app called Cycorder wich you can download through cydia for shooting video.

Bluetooth stereo with 3.0 firm is granted.

• Terriman
    Terriman Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

If you make a restore with the new firm 3.0 it will delete all your iPhone info, but if you make a simple upgrade it won't.

By the other hand, and reffering to the backup, iTunes makes continuous backups everytime you plug your iPhone to the computer and sincronize with iTunes. It backups pictures, contactes, apps (only the ones you buyed, not the cracked ones nor cydia or installer apps).

MMS with 2G? You mean on a non 3G internet connection? Of course, SMS or MMS contacts doesn't use internet, they just the regular mobile phone net (that's why you get charged). At least in spain i have been able to send MMS for the last 10 years... and by that time there was no 3G nets.

• Parag
    Parag Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

Kindly tell me the exact process of Jailbreaking the
    S/w version 3.0.
    Presentlly I m using in my iPhone 2G is 2.2.1 version
    If anybody havng the solution to jailbreaking the 3.0
    then kindly tell me on pulliwarparag@gmail.com
    and can cal me on +919096330001
    thanks
    Parag

• Ljs
    Ljs Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

Ok I hate to be impatiant but I can't Help it my phone is stuck with the default lockscreen image of me and my ex and it won't go away the only way I've found to cover it up is a full lockscreen replacement from cydia so call me what you want I'm bein impatiant so dev team plz hurry

• unreal
    unreal Posts: 51
    via Wordpress

Without the dev team, I'd be stuck with $600 worth of useless crap. Paid full price for first iphone (everyone did), refused to sign a contract for a non-discounted phone and used pay as you go, (same cost, just sans contract). washed my iphone 2 months before 3G was announced. Had to pay full price for replacement phone (again) *and* had to sign a 2 year contract. Moved to Australia, 1 year into contract. Stuck with US AT&T contract and a locked full price iphone.

Now, yellowsnow allows me to use my very expensive iphone with optus (the only non-contract iphone service provider in Australia). I don't care about cost. I simply will *not* sign a lengthy service contract with a telco. My freedom is not for sale so cheaply.

God, I hate this crap game. Keep up the good fight, peeps. I wish I could do more than offer my thanks.

looking forward to 3.0.

• Sooraj
    Sooraj Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

According to my knowledge, bluetooth stereo is possible only for firmware 3.0 on iphone3G & iphone3Gs only

Hope the jailbreak is possible for iphone2G also!!!

• karl
    karl Posts: 113
    via Wordpress

hey when will the jailbreak for 3.0 come out? for iphone 3g and are they releasing 3.0 iphone 3g not 3gs unlock on friday?

• jim from edinburgh scotland
    via Wordpress

well done guys cant wait until friday where would we bee without you guys (still in the dark ages i think) thanks again ......

• Z
    Z Posts: 333
    via Wordpress

yea hold both physical buttons, i had this happen with my 3g i was freaking out but then i rebooted and all was well

• Shravan
    Shravan Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Will it work for bootloader 5.9

• Elias
    Elias Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

good news but what about iphone 2G

• Edgar
    Edgar Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

I have an 8G iphone 3G running 2.2 (jailbroken & Unlock) will I be able to make the upgrade to 3.0 using Ultrasn0w?

Regards

• Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress

The DevTeam is simply amazing. I'm delayign my upgrade to 3.0 after the jailbreak is ready.

• John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress

I did and it did not work. I actually had to go back and just upgrade to an iPhone data plan (cheaper than what I was paying for regular unlimited data service) but now none of my applications will open.

• TraceDog
    TraceDog Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

You guys rock!!! This is the best!!! Where can I make a donation???

• Phil
    Phil Posts: 87
    via Wordpress

You do nit need ultrasn0w for the iPhone 2g. I'm running 3.0 on my 2g and there are problems. There is no mms, utube does not work and maps cannot find you any more. Hoping this will be sorted by someone soon

• Parag
    via Wordpress

Dear
    Same problem with me but i can access utube n maps also but i can not access sterio headst via bluetooth i.e, A2DP...
    Kindly tell me if u find the solution on pulliwarparag@gmail.com
    or call me on + 91 90963 30001
    Parag

• Parag
    via Wordpress

Kindly let me know the solution that My iPhone can not access Cydia and Icy application where as it is unlocked handset. It is 2G iPhone, anybody having the solution. Kindly tell me on +91 90963 30001.
    pulliwarparag@gmailcom.