Leaked Photos of iPhone 3G S with Matte Finish were Real?

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageLeaked Photos of iPhone 3G S with Matte Finish were Real?

When Apple announced iPhone 3G S at WWDC 2009 Keynote address earlier in the week, one of the first things people noticed was that there are no changes to the physical design of iPhone 3G S as compared to iPhone 3G. It has the same shiny black finish as iPhone...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Michael
    Michael Posts: 316
    via Wordpress

Personally i Hate the Shiny finish and would have welcomed the matte finish with open hands. The iPod Classic has a new Matte finish why not the new iPhone, NO FINGERPRINTS and less scratchable, one of the biggest reason people get cases is because the scratch look pisses you off on a device that expensive.

• ZedSefi
    ZedSefi Posts: 130
    via Wordpress

I care about performance more than anything else.

I don't care about the matte finish that much, I love the shiny back although I understand the fingerprints can be left over it easily but the back cover is not a touchscreen that leaves you worrying about the fingerprints, so it is not a big deal to me.

As about scratches, I am one who is using Invisible Shield and it is covering the whole body (front touchscreen and back shiny cover) which is working well against fingerprints and it makes your iPhone non scratchable. I have this shield for more than 8 months now on my iPhone and it only got loose on the edges of the phone and that is all. The rest are in a very good condition and there is not even a tiny scratch so far.

Besides, I am hiding my back cover with external battery case so I don't bother really.

• Wolverinemarky
    Wolverinemarky Posts: 518
    via Wordpress

lol yea i definitely prefer the matte finish back and wish they would have actually went that route

• joon
    joon Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

I want my old beautiful, semi-indestructable, all metal, Aluminum back back.

Better yet, I want jewel grade stainless steel back, like the watches.

• HBSteve
    HBSteve Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

All this latest craze to shiny finish computers suck.. I wont buy anything thats shiny like that, shows fingerprints and scratches too much... all the latest computers and gizmos are similar WTF... doesn't anyone test this stuff? I bet over 90% people would prefer a matte finish, or even better a rubber finish on the iphone.

• Matte Finish
    Matte Finish Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Matte Finish is the best way.

• kilam
    kilam Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I want my old sonyericsson, how can yous till not have flash on the camera, my 5 year old phone has flash

• Travis
    Travis Posts: 35
    via Wordpress
  • djmman10
    djmman10 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Don't care what finish it has. I always use a case anyway.

• Hindi song lyrics
    via Wordpress

I always used the matte finish because this is a best way to use it.

• simple
    simple Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

I would have purchased the matte finish iPhone right away. Now I will hold off for the new iPhone...