Stuck at progress bar and apple logo after reset all settings IPHONE 6

Options
As i was unable to update to ios9.1 from ios 9.0.2 i tried to search for update after reset all settings but all in vein.
When i pressed reset all settings it was stuck on apple logo with progress bar and its like an hour that nothings happening and my iphone 6 is currently being heated due to this.
I am not restoring my iphone coz i have data that needs backup before i restore my iphone to solve my problem.

Please help me out i need the data which is inside my iphone 6. Please help me out with any kind of way so that i can have all my contacts and pictures out of my iphone before restoring it.

HELP HELP HELP....!
Urgent

Comments

• Ad Singh
    Options
    As i was unable to update to ios9.1 from ios 9.0.2 i tried to search for update after reset all settings but all in vein.
    When i pressed reset all settings it was stuck on apple logo with progress bar and its like an hour that nothings happening and my iphone 6 is currently being heated due to this.
    I am not restoring my iphone coz i have data that needs backup before i restore my iphone to solve my problem.

Please help me out i need the data which is inside my iphone 6. Please help me out with any kind of way so that i can have all my contacts and pictures out of my iphone before restoring it.

HELP HELP HELP....!
    Urgent
  • Gautam
    Gautam Posts: 491
    Options
    It doesn't work like that. Check this post for the step-by-step guide:
    http://www.iphonehacks.com/2015/10/how-to-downgrade-ios-9-1.html
  • Ad Singh
    Options
    All i want is backup of my data.... dats why i asked for and btw i knw how to restore iphone well but my data will be erased
  • Gautam
    Gautam Posts: 491
    Options
    Did you face this issue after installing a tweak?
  • Ad Singh
    Options
    nope .. i just wanted to update iphone 6 to ios 9.1 but the software update said error check again. So i thought reset all settings may search for a new update but it got stuck at the progress bar and nothings happening. I also tried to update via itunes but same thing happens and My data in my iphone is very crucial.

Cant afford to loose it :(
  • antsu
    antsu Posts: 66
    Options
    If u do reset all on jailbroken idevice it usually locks it totally up. Thats why there is a tweak to prevent to do that.

Worst case scenario is that its just paperweight now.... :(