Jailbreak leftover files in icloud backup cause iphone to stuck on apple logo!!!

Options
Hi guys,
Yesterday i update my jailbroken iphone 5s to ios 9.1 using itunes.
everything was good until i chose restore from icloud backup the device started to restore and took about 15 minutes after that apple logo apeared and black bar under the logo.after the bar completed iphone restarted and apple logo appears again with a charging sound every 5 secs. after 30 minutes nothing happened just apple logo with that noisy sound.when i connected my iphone to computer itools and itunes detected my iphone normally and all things was normal in computer but the device still stuck in that situation.i restored my iphone 3 times using different ipsw files from different sites and different computers also tried 3 different icloud backups but evertime i do that stiil the same problem.last time when iphone enter this state i connected it to computer and used itools realtime-log and i saw some cydia files some tweaks with errors near them(i saved the log to my computer).I was very surprised to see jailbreak files after restore so i think maybe these files stuck on icloud backup.

So , is there anybody here can help me or have some ideas??

P.s. I dont have itunes backup only icloud