Apple Issues $30 iTunes Store Credit for iPhone 3G S Activation Issues

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Issues $30 iTunes Store Credit for iPhone 3G S Activation Issues

Though the iPhone 3G S launch seemed to be a lot better than last year's iPhone 3G launch, one of our readers, Gerrard had sent us an email to tell us that he was not able to activate his iPhone 3G S and was being told that the activation could...

Read the full story here

Comments

• iPhoneNinja
    iPhoneNinja Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

That's y I got it on the 20th! Lol. Got it at nest buy no probs. Even held it for me
    Commmme onnnn redsn0w 3g s
    dev team rocks!!!!!

• iPhoneNinja
    iPhoneNinja Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
  • rudy56900
    rudy56900 Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

well i got it on the 17th ... i did not have any issues activating it. hope you guys till having the prob. get it resolved soon.

• Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress

Got mine on the the 20 th no problems up and running before I left apple. However I can not use the app store it says wrong password no clue and having problems wit gmail accounts called apple no help there

• Dereck
    Dereck Posts: 16
    via Wordpress

Don't think readsn0w can jailbreak iPhone 3G S at moment???

• jbible
    jbible Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Mine took about 2 hours on friday before it had service.
    Then on Saturday night... all of a sudden I pull my phone out of my pocket and it says "No Sim". Took it in Sunday and determined the sim card went bad and got a new one. Good shape now. I wonder how many bad sim cards are floating around out there.

• Louis
    Louis Posts: 180
    via Wordpress

got mine but forget the refund... lower the 35$ fee for 3 Gs data plan.. Is there a different network for 3Gs?

• Lerimer Santana
    Lerimer Santana Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I reserved my 32gb White iPhone the same Monday that it was available in the apple online store. I went to the apple store on Friday around 5:30pm and had issues with my activation that took my apple representative to be on the phone with ATT an hour and 15 minutes. What really got me mad was the fact thY being a first and second gen. iPhone owner I called ATT Wednesday and told them that I was making my purchase in-store purchase on Friday, and the ATT rep. Confirmed that there would be no issues and that it was a simple purchase. And then here at the store it took me 2 hours from the time I went in to the time I walked out.

• ZedSefi
    ZedSefi Posts: 130
    via Wordpress

I had the same problem until then I tried to activate it using another computer and it worked.

But, I am lucky to have access to another computer in the house. Most people do not own more than one computer and even if you try to create another user, this will not solve the problem.

I consider myself lucky.