Documents Free (Mobile Office Suite)

Options
Documents Free (Mobile Office Suite)

iPhone's and iPad's light weight mobile office suite. This essential application allows you to edit and manage spreadsheet & rich text files on your iPhone. Works both online and offline. You can also synchronize files to your Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and SkyDrive accounts and open files on your PC or Mac.

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/documents-free-mobile-office/id306273816?mt=8

INCLUDES

• iSpreadsheet (a premier spreadsheet app)
• Text Editor (to edit basic text)
• iPhone file browser (to view iPhone files)
• Google Sync (to upload/download documents)
• Dropbox Integration

FEATURES

• Smooth User Interface
• Portrait & Landscape mode
• Full support for .txt and .csv files
• Limited support for .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx files from Google Docs
• Google upload & download
• Files can be opened in Microsoft Excel, Word, Apple Numbers, TextEdit, Notepad, Openoffice & all leading office suites.
• Works anywhere online or offline.
• Spreadsheet supports formulas, formatting, resizing, and all basic spreadsheet features.
• Beautiful UI.
• Free updates

The Documents suite of apps is the ORIGINAL and most popular mobile office and file management solution for the iPhone and iPod. Over 20 million users choose Documents for their everyday business and productivity use. And it's now available for everyone to use for FREE. There is also option to upgrade.

imageimage

Comments

• May Law
    Options
    you can retrieve data by yourself. There are programs to do that. For example Ipad Manager Ipad Manager I used it few times.
    But there is a sad news. I'm not sure but most of these programs work with NTFS and FAT32 files systems. I recently tried to find something that would work with ext4 but I was unsuccessful. So, because OS X is using HFS+ file system there could be problem with software. But I can't believe that they don't exist. 
    To sum up try to google "recovering HFS+ partition" or find program for recovering data that can work with HFS+ file system.
    Good luck!