Apple's Media Event on September 9th? Might Launch Two Tablets?

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple's Media Event on September 9th? Might Launch Two Tablets?

We have some more news (oops rumors) about the media event that Apple is planning in September. Folks at All Things Digital are reporting that Apple has scheduled a media event for Wednesday, September 9th in San Francisco. They also claimed that according to their sources, there will be no...

Read the full story here

Comments

• MO
    MO Posts: 132
    via Wordpress

Don't really care about a tablet but september 9th seems the date that iPhone OS 3.1 comes out. That's all I'm looking forward to right now.

• IslandLife
    IslandLife Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

September 9, 2009 ... is 9/9/09 :)

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

Yeah that is a possibility but it has been more than 3 weeks since Apple has
    released a beta version of iPhone OS 3.1 so it could be released earlier.

• Tyler927
    Tyler927 Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

I think it needs a 10 inch screen, run Mac OS X, have USB ports and good prossesors and good battery life and be able to do everthing a Mac can do. Then I will for sure buy it. Other than that what is the point of a big iPod touch?

• Seth
    Seth Posts: 17
    via Wordpress

DITTO, Tyler.

Give me a tablet that can run Photoshop and WoW and sync with Exchange, and my needs will be met.

Perhaps an NVIDIA Ion based unit?

• Punk_Poet
    Punk_Poet Posts: 66
    via Wordpress

I don't really care much for the tablets but i am very interested in the new iPod(s) that they will be releasing. i have a 60g classic and 8g iphone. so i don't know if i want a mega machine that will hold everything or the new shuffle.

• loui
    loui Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Sounds cool! As long as the battery life is
    good and the price is under $1000, id buy one..

But that's wishful thinking. It's mac.. They look pretty but can only take u so far..

Can we have extended battery life on iPhone without having to by a new one.

Imagine a phone that's touch screen n last all day!

Wait, I think it's called a palm...

Darn!

• MO
    via Wordpress

If your talking about a pre, then your wrong. I've read that the pre has a really bad battery life compared to iPhone.

• MO
    via Wordpress

Earliers better than later :). September 9th doesnt seem to long anymore as the end of august Is aproaching, but waiting for mms, it's a long time from now.

• Louis
    Louis Posts: 180
    via Wordpress

Only take you so far? It's running a unix backend... it can take you as far as you want. Except it can't use ZFS... dammit..

iPhone 3G battery life is better then Palm pre's due to Palm's A8 processor using a lot of power.

NIce try Loui