Is it safe to jailbreak iphone 5s 9.1 with Pangu 1.3.2?

Options
I own an iPhone 5s and I am still on iOS 9.1. Is it safe to jailbreak it with the newest Pangu v1.3.2? It's actually available thru Pangu.io . Thru my internet research, I found a lot of sites promoting Pangu tools v1.3.0 and v1.3.1. If safe, is it worth it? I've read some online posts that 9.1 jb has bootloop issues. If else, should I upgrade straight to IOS 9.3.3 ? IOS 9.3.3 is semi-untethered unlike untethered 9.1 . It's not easy to make a jb decison since Apple's new policy to unsign older firmwares went into effect (If I upgrade to 9.3.3, I won't be able to go back to unsigned 9.1)?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Answers

• Ryo
    Ryo Posts: 19
    Options
    There's always a risk when jailbreaking a non newly restored phone. Thing's you've install may interfere with the jailbreak process. Not always but sometimes, and there's no way to tell until you run into problems.

Unfortunately, Apple has stopped signing 9.3.3 so there's no way you can get the new jailbreak now.

If you really want to jailbreak, back up your phone, then try jailbreaking it. Worse case is you'll have to restore to 9.3.4 or 9.3.5 if it fails.