Don't remember her icloud password after ipad restore with ios 10

Options
Hello,
My niece don't remember her icloud password (just her icloud login).
So, I had restore her ipad but now I'm blocked at the icloud login/password stage (you know, after the first screens "Hello" when the ipad swithes on).

I don't know how to continue giving the fact neither my niece neither I remember her password.

Could you give me help please???

Many thanks.
K.

Comments

• disqus_lnNUShDCqS
    Options
    Do you know that your Credit score is the Key to your financial world? Low credit score affect your loans, credit cards, jobs and Insurance. With good Credit report you can have access to more loan choices, easier to get credit cards, pay lower interest rates and pay less for loans and credit cards. I would like to recommend Rajj, a Skilled Ethical Hacker and the best I ever came across. His major is Upgrading Credit Scores on the 3 Credit Bureaus (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion). He's affordable and well skilled like I said earlier. If interested in any other hacking jobs like Phone Hacks, Phone Number Hacks, Chex System Removal, Hacking Tutorials, Email Hacks, Social Media Hacks, Skilled Hacks Into any Financial/Institutional Servers, Firewall Breaches, Change of University Grades, Clear Bad/Criminal Records, Social Media Hacks, e.t.c. If you are going through a hard time, I guess you don't have to look any further again. You should contact him without hesitation via email thishackdisting@gmail.com. He make all communication discreet and a top secret.
  • Nicgolchin
    Options
    What the HELL are you talking about ^^^

ANYWAYS, try to find the email she used to create the iCloud account; or try to reset the password (if its just an iCloud account and wasn't created with another email).

I guess that sounds confusing; so I will break it down (because that would confuse me too)

What email does it use?
    ````Try to find out the email address used for that iOS device

Try to reset the password.
    ````If you cannot; email apple. I had to do that with my iPhone 6 last year and they asked me for my ID just to prove I was the person that owned the account. Short story it worked. Maybe you have to do that.