Streaming Music Service Rhapsody Might be Coming Soon to the iPhone

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageStreaming Music Service Rhapsody Might be Coming Soon to the iPhone

As we wait for streaming music service Spotify’s iPhone app to be approved by Apple, we have got news that subscription based streaming music service Rhapsody has submitted their iPhone app to the App Store for Apple’s approval. iPhone apps like Spotify and Rhapsody will be competition to Apple’s iTunes...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Jordan
    Jordan Posts: 163
    via Wordpress

why would any company approve apps to sell that can make them lose money? That's a dumb move

• Al_X
    Al_X Posts: 22
    via Wordpress

Rhapsody sucks....who would want that ugly service on a beautiful iPhone?? NO ONE! It'll be perfect for the crappy Zune HD though lol Who agrees with me that Apple should NOT approve this app?

• LacKNafta
    LacKNafta Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Small error in the article, it says both services only work in th US

With a jailbreaked iPhone one might try Spot which works with Spotify, not perfect though

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

Thanks for highlighting the error, we have corrected it. Thanks again.

• zorro
    zorro Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

It will be more than interesting. If Apple do not approve spotify then a lot of us will not be buying another iPhone.

Jordan, not that simple at all. I currently buy no music from iTunes but I would subscribe to spotify if the iPhone app is approved. Therefore Apple would not lose any money from me by doing so. Furthermore they stand to lose quite a lot of money from me if they do not authorize this App as I will not buy a 3GS in a couple of months, I'll go Android. And I know I'm far from alone.

Don't get me wrong I love the iPhone but I'm beginning to seriously hate Apple.

• Phobias furb
    Phobias furb Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Rhapsody should release it via cydia. Cut apple right out of the process.

• matt
    matt Posts: 283
    via Wordpress

Is anyone thinking of deleting this site from their favorites? I am. I can't stand those stupid pop ups when ever your mouse accidentally goes over a green underlined word. Fack!! I mean... do you REALLY think I want to "Learn more about android?"

And now I just sound like a douche for complaining.

• Sexual health
    Sexual health Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

There are lot of information about I phones i like very much these phone, I phone is also called mini computer.I phone have a lot of information.