iPhone 6S white screen after iOS upgrade

Options
I am trying to upgrade my iPhone to the latest 10.3.1. when the device rebooted, it was stuck on a while screen. I have been waiting for an hour and still on there.

Comments

• Wassrong
    Wassrong Posts: 1
    edited April 2017
    Options

I am trying to upgrade my iPhone to the latest 10.3.1. when the device rebooted, it was stuck on a while screen. I have been waiting for an hour and still on there.

My iPhone 7 was stuck on the Apple Logo when I was trying to jailbreak it. I had to restore my phone to resolve this problem. You will have to do this by putting your phone into DFU (recovery) mode:

1. Connect your iPhone 5 to your computer via USB cable.

2. Switch off your iPhone 5

3. Now hold down the Power and Home buttons simultaneously for exactly 10 seconds

4. Let go of the Power button only – continue holding Home until your computer detects a USB device

5. iTunes should now have detected that your iPhone is plugged in. Now Restore your device.

more:
    https://www.mobiledic.com/ios-topics/fix-white-screen-death-iphone.html

hope my experience works!
  • mecheal733
    Options
    Wassrong said:

My iPhone 7 was stuck on the Apple Logo when I was trying to jailbreak it. I had to restore my phone to resolve this problem. You will have to do this by putting your phone into DFU (recovery) mode:

1. Connect your iPhone 5 to your computer via USB cable.

2. Switch off your iPhone 5

3. Now hold down the Power and Home buttons simultaneously for exactly 10 seconds

4. Let go of the Power button only – continue holding Home until your computer detects a USB device

5. iTunes should now have detected that your iPhone is plugged in. Now Restore your device.

more:
    https://www.mobiledic.com/ios-topics/fix-white-screen-death-iphone.html

hope my experience works!
    Thanks for the details. I will give it a try.