New AT&T Specific Features Could be Released in Future iPhone OS Updates?

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageNew AT&T Specific Features Could be Released in Future iPhone OS Updates?

AppleInsider had reported that according to “those claiming knowledge of the matter”, Apple and AT&T might be working together to release new carrier-specific features to iPhone users in future iPhone OS updates. This move is seen as an attempt by AT&T to increase customer satisfaction. According to AppleInsider, Apple might...

Read the full story here

Comments

• James
    James Posts: 258
    via Wordpress

I would still leave if there were another carrier.

• Stan
    Stan Posts: 192
    via Wordpress

I would leave it too, no matter what they do at this point the trust is gone.

• NateDawg
    NateDawg Posts: 42
    via Wordpress

I would leave too, at first. But then when I think about it a little bit deeper, if everyone is going to leave when Apple launches with another carrier (Verizon* is a good guess) then wouldn't AT&T's problems be relieved due to less congestion?

• Harsha
    Harsha Posts: 84
    via Wordpress

I may also leave AT&T.. also it might be a good reason to move along with 3rd Generation iphone next year...

If call drops, weak network are the case then even a revolutionary gadget would also be of less use.. Hence i would like to have phone first then iphone later... And if some other network can give me both together for less price and with better quality.. then ya sure i will leave AT&T

• Jordan
    Jordan Posts: 163
    via Wordpress

I don't see Verizon and Apple working together. Verizon cripples the hell out of their phones worse than Apple cripples the iphone. I hope Im wrong but those two just don't seem like a good match. Its bad enough you get nickeled and dimed for everything in the app store, I can't fathom what would happen if Verizon gets its hands on this device.

• hxclos
    hxclos Posts: 353
    via Wordpress

How about giving us a $10 a month discount instead for not having the MMS feature enabled from the beginning like all other carriers.

• anthonytruett@yahoo.com
    via Wordpress

I have been waiting to leave ATT & T within 24 hours of my first iphone purchase, after experiencing their awful coverage. I was at Knott's Berry Farm over this past weekend, and I saw my phone searching for a signal in the middle of one of the largest metropolitan cities in the world--I thought how ridiculous and typical. I'm waiting for Verizon and Apple to pair up--the best of both worlds--service meets product.

• Arran
    Arran Posts: 19
    via Wordpress

at&t sucks! horrible coverage,dropped calls,calls taking forever to go through,no mms, no teathering, very expensive. what else do i need to say.

• jumbo007
    jumbo007 Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

I will be the one to pay $175 early termination fee and leave at&t. I think at this point it doesn't matter what at&t does to improve its PR but i am fed up with it. At&t really sucks and it makes iphone less useful.

• Binladen
    Binladen Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

The only thing that the could do to save a mass exiodus is first to have the CEO come on national TV and let someone smash his balls with a 4 LB sledge hammer then then cut the servicre price and internet price in half and allow free teathering. That would do it I suspect. LO)L