Skype for iPhone 1.2 Released: Adds Call Forwarding and Improves Call Quality

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageSkype for iPhone 1.2 Released: Adds Call Forwarding and Improves Call Quality

Skype released a new version of their iPhone app earlier in the week with number of improvements (it’s one of my favorite iPhone apps). Skype for iPhone v1.2 includes performance and audio quality improvements on Skype-to-Skype calls and also allows users to set up call forwarding from their iPhone. As...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Lafandar
    Lafandar Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

iPhone lowest ATT voice plan ($39) + Skype unlimited plan ($3/mo) + skypein number ($30/yr) + tricker3g + backgrounder + skype always on setting in this version = unlimited calling plan for iPhone ($99/mo)

• metromepmb
    metromepmb Posts: 36
    via Wordpress

Yeh you ignore it lol and just get on and use the app. Skype had to threw in a disclaimer because of the torrents of bad reviews people were leaving on the app store due to the mobile substrate fiasco.

So does skype now actually notify you when you have a new message or do you have to keep checking your phone every 5 seconds?

As for staying signed in when you have your screen locked if you're on wifi then your connection is going to die as it disables when you lock your screen!

TBH the 3G network overusage is rubbish the providers can just go the same way 3 did and just create a normal voice call.

• jungaar@gmail.com
    via Wordpress

it crashes everytime i start it up... anyone else experiencing this???

im using an iphone 3gs with 3.0.1 OS

i tried uninstalling it .. reinstalling it

nothing works

it used to work fine before this stupid update..

help