Now Vodafone Also Announces Partnership To Sell iPhones in UK

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageNow Vodafone Also Announces Partnership To Sell iPhones in UK

We had just written about the end of O2 exclusivity in the UK with Orange entering into a partnership with Apple to sell iPhones in the country from sometime later this year. Soon after comes the announcement from Vodafone that their agreement with Apple is also through and the Newbury,...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Fingers21
    Fingers21 Posts: 243
    via Wordpress

I said it on the orange post and I'll say it here! You want iPhone 3g at it's best, it needs to be on the 3 network!

• TimW
    TimW Posts: 430
    via Wordpress

Vodafone equates to 2 paper cups and a length of string. Each time I've used their network, you both talk and your voices cancel each other out.
    Bash me for saying the above but I really don't rate Vodafone higher than a low lying bog mist.
    Fingers got it right by saying 3!
    But would 3's network cope with a massive influx of data transfer??
    I'll stick with O2 for now ( might just go see what 3 can offer on a p&g data tariff, after all, they provide the fastest 3G mobile dongles)
    vodafone? Nah, I'd rather not thanks

iPhone on O2..ok
    iPhone on Orange..we'll see
    iPhone on 3..be real nice
    iPhone on Voda..hahahahaha

• Bob
    Bob Posts: 183
    via Wordpress

your use of country names is poor- the two countries which Vodafone will sell phones in is the Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom.
    England is only a section of the UK.

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

Thanks Bob for pointing it out, post has been updated.

• ZedSefi
    ZedSefi Posts: 130
    via Wordpress

I believe that Orange (if the rumor about teaming up with T-Mobile is true) is going to be a better deal than sticking with O2 or switching to Vodafone. But I still like my unlimited data plan with O2. I am sticking with them until I find a better deal once I put my hands on a new handset (fingers crossed for a 4G iPhone next summer, yayy!).

• Ralph Holmes
    Ralph Holmes Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

It give us here in the uk a chance to play one off against the other and see what deals we can get but the unlimited data is the key

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 383
    via Wordpress

fantastic, i'm on vodafone and have waited for an iphone since quite long. my prayers have been answered ;-)

• Evans
    Evans Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

I guess the only one remaining is t-mobile and h3g. t-mobile is with the enemies (google), so the only major network not selling iphone is h3g.

• Evans
    Evans Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

i guess the only major network not selling iphone is h3g and t-mobile. since t-mobile is with the enemies (google) i guess the only 1 left is h3g.