Tweetie 2.0 - New and Improved Version of Popular Twitter iPhone App Coming Soon

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageTweetie 2.0 - New and Improved Version of Popular Twitter iPhone App Coming Soon

Tweetie has been one of the most popular iPhone apps on the App Store. Now, news is here that a big update is round the corner and Tweetie 2.0 is coming very soon. Tweetie 2.0 will require iPhone OS 3.0 and will be available for $2.99 on the App Store....

Read the full story here

Comments

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

I know where you're coming from but the developer has developed the new version from ground up and as he explains that Tweetie 2.0 makes use of features and new APIs available in iPhone OS, iPhone 3GS and Twitter.

But this is going to make a lot of his loyal customer base very unhappy. He probably should have offered the new version as an upgrade for a slightly lower price to existing users (assuming it's possible).

• mentalhangover
    mentalhangover Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I have to agree with the "URL for name"
    Loren Brichter is hungry for more money, and I knew from the day he was working on the tweetie update that he was going to get the users to buy it again.

I'm surprised he's going to give away the Mac version for free. Really surprised.

I hate greedy people.

• Frank
    Frank Posts: 215
    via Wordpress

Twittelator Pro is better and probably still be better than Tweetie 2.0