Popular Rhythm Game Rock Band Coming To iPhone

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imagePopular Rhythm Game Rock Band Coming To iPhone

Rock Band, the popular rhythm game from EA is now coming to iPhone and iPod Touch. The game is yet to be approved by the Apple and is expected to be available on the App Store this week. From what is known, the iPhone game is pretty comprehensive compared to...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Brian Rosado
    Brian Rosado Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

can't wait for apple to approve Rock Band

• Al_X
    Al_X Posts: 22
    via Wordpress
  • marc
    marc Posts: 103
    via Wordpress

IM not too sure I would buy this...Why not let the person actually sing the vocals? The fun part about playing Rock Band is using the guitar or drums..Not just touching the screen...I think ill pass..

• Brandon
    Brandon Posts: 86
    via Wordpress

looks amazing!
    but one question.
    why for vocals could they not use the built-in mic to make it just like the console version?
    that part seems pretty lame to me.

• aion gold
    aion gold Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

That’s a good thing to hear! Rockband is a very nice game. Can't wait to see the idea of an online virtual band on the iPhone, pretty sweet. ;D Uhmmm..I also hope that someday hardcore games (like WoW or Aion) will also invade our iPhones.

• tim
    tim Posts: 173
    via Wordpress

needs to have alot of more metal songs...

• hxclos
    hxclos Posts: 353
    via Wordpress

I hate Tap Tap Revenge to be honest. I don't like the most songs and I hate having to shake my phone back and forth or side to side. Their success only came from coping Rock Band/Guitar Hero. There's even a jailbreak theme available for Tap Tap Revenge to get a more of that Guitar Hero feeling.

I strongly recommend Guitar Rock2 from Gameloft. It is a huge Guitar Hero rip off but fun to play. Cool rock songs and none of that annoying side to side junk. It only has guitar and drums and I have to admit the drums on this Rockband app look better than the drums on Guitar Rock2. The only thing I don't really like on Rockband is the vocals or bass but I guess if you can multiplayer you'll need all four. I would add actual vocals though.