Dev Team: New iPhone 3GS Units Not Jailbreak-Proof

13»

Comments

• Kikintosh
    Kikintosh Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

The Main reason i jailbreak my iPhone is that Apple's response to customer's demands is very very Slow.

Most of the feature we have today on the iPhone and the very important ones missing were all provided with the iPhone 1st Gen with 1.0.2 Firmware after jailbreak.

The iPhone potential as a Mobile everything not just a phone, ipod and PDA, but as one of a kind mobile device to revolutionize the mobile phone industry only appeared after jailbreak.

Jailbreak really unleashes the full potential on the iPhone

• B3NJ1
    B3NJ1 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

because it gave me an erection...
    i love lamp

• Fred
    Fred Posts: 30
    via Wordpress
  • Tonhg Stan
    Tonhg Stan Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Because of the RIDICOULOUS prices in Brazil. U$ 1000,00 + the carrier data contract. Oo.

Hey, Jobs, **** you !!! _|_

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 134
    via Wordpress

I think it was a major mistake of Apple to sell the phone only with specific carrier contracts. I would buy it immediately if I had the choice to pick the carrier. I also know a lot of friends who would do the same and have the money to do it. Running always after the next firmware lock break completely destroys the otherwise outstanding user experience of this technically and designwise outstanding product. The would have easily trippled theri sales already.
    It's a pitty that Apple still did not find the right balance between the real consumer need and their financial goals.
    Simon

• Ronni
    Ronni Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

As far as I know, apple made a contract with att to sell its iPhone with their carrier for 5 and up to 8 years ( not sure - correct me if i'm wrong about the years ) so they can share profit. It gave new look to att. 48% of ppl switch to att over past 2 years. Apple made his biggest mistake by selling its iPhone with at&t. lets just be honest b/c everyone knows that at&t sucks whether is its signal or 3g coverages, or even from pricing point of view, it has the highest pricing in the market until recently when Verizon took the lead and officially went to war with at&t. One of the the problem with Verizon is that their carrier does not provide sim card and thats the only advantage at&t has. Overall, i think apple should have sell unlock iPhone so everyone can use it

• big10
    big10 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
  • Vladimirs
    Vladimirs Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I jailbreak it in order to unlock it , couse ive bought my iPhone in the UK and i want to use it in my country(Latvia) !

• S
    S Posts: 31
    via Wordpress

reasons? iFile!!! BlueNova!!! SBSettings!!! roqyBT!!! many more usefull tweaks!! and guess what - not all of them are for free - now im stuck with iOS4, cant go back to 3.1.3 JB :/ even with SHSH file stored with Cydia :( :( :(

• Luisa @ Houston Wireless 4G
    via Wordpress
    Hi there, just doing some browsing for my Houston 4g website. Lots of information out there. Wasn't what I was looking for, but very nice site. Have a nice day.