Apple iPhone VS BlackBerry Curve ( 8300 )

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
Apple iPhone VS BlackBerry Curve ( 8300 )

Research in Motion (RIM) introduced a sleeker and sexier version of its popular smartphone, the BlackBerry Curve. Its also the smallest and lightest full-QWERTY BlackBerry to date. Since the BlackBerry has been one of the best smartphones available it is only appropriate to compare it with Apple's revolutionary iPhone. Isn't...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Kevin
    Kevin Posts: 154
    via Wordpress

For business: Blackberry

For consumers: iPhone

It's that simple.

• jess
    jess Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

t-mobile's blackberry curve now offers wi-fi as well.

• Paul
    Paul Posts: 239
    via Wordpress

Just for the record, the Blackberry Curve also has WiFi, and it is a great feature. And for those T-Mobile users, it is UMA, so HotSpot@Home users can have the free wifi calls with this phone as well.

• iHype
    iHype Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

THIS ARTICLE IS AN INSULT TO ITS READERS!

Besides the touch screen, user interface,and the author who wrote this article, the iphone really has nothing going for it.

lets see...according to the author:
    -"The BlackBerry curve does have a media player, however with all the iPod features and 4 GB / 8 GB space, it makes the iPhone the best music phone."
    ...the curve has expandable memory. supports 1,2,4, and even 8gb microSD cards. forgot to mention that?

-"iPhone’s full QWERTY soft keyboard lets you easily send and receive SMS messages in multiple sessions."
    ...but it doesnt support MMS...even a motorolla razr can send picture messages, and this "revolutionary" iphone cant?

-"iPhone is expected to have better battery life of up to 5 hours for Talk / Video / Browsing as compared to up to 4 hours of battery life in case of the BlackBerry Curve."
    ...keyword is "expected", btw good luck trying to get the battery out of your iphone. remember thoes day's of sending your ipod to apple to replace the battery? yes!, its comming to an iphone near you!

-iPhone is expected to have a 2 megapixel camera, similar to the BlackBerry Curve but from initial reports it seems like the camera on the iPhone will be far superior to the low quality camera available on the BlackBerry Curve.
    ...did the author really just write this?, an initial report...from who?

In my conclusion, this article was poorly written. Putting "revolutionary" before every feature of the iphone doesnt cut it.

Was this a consumer report? or a creative writing assignment?

• nick
    nick Posts: 219
    via Wordpress

What?

http://comparati.com/31-BlackBerry-Curve-vs-iPhone

The iPhone is cool, no doubt, but the Curve measures up better than that. And yes... the Curve DOES have WiFi.

• nika
    nika Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

This is a bias article which should not be the deciding factor for consumers. THe author clearly is trying to market the iphone. ALthough it may have great features, too much recharging WILL kill the battery. So if you have one, be cautious, and if your planning to buy one, just be prepared to buy another within the next year or so. Overall both phones are outstanding. Be sure to chec out the curve 8320 which has more features than the 8300.

• Darnell
    Darnell Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

Great information since i own my first Blackberry over the Iphone. I am a mac fan, but after knowing more of the facts of the limitations of the Iphone there was no way i was going to spend that amount of money for future nightmares that i will be stuck with without the support one would need after an investment like that. Thanks all supporters that provided more facts supporting the Curve being an excellent phone choice.

Thanks again.

• FK
    FK Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

ok, im not using any of this phones for a buisness. Can someone just tell me what phone is better for some who likes to litsen to music, browse on the internet, and use IM and e-mail?

• Eric
    Eric Posts: 238
    via Wordpress

I would just like to mention that I really love my digital downloaded music; especially on the go, via wireless, and not mono. Thank god for the iPhone-Woohoo!! I was really compelled to purchase one, knowing it has great features and the interface is outstanding. And yes, wireless stereo sound for my bluetooth earphones. And also for my newly purchased mobile car stereo unit that's ready for wireless connectivity!
    But OMG NO! It was so disappointing to learn that the feature was not available on a great multimedia smart phone such as Apple's iPhone. I mean it's not really tragic or anything, but I figured it would at least have it as a standard feature.
    The Rim Blackberry Curve has it though. So hmmm...

• crakjak
    crakjak Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

ok i have both phones haha u might think thats weird but wutever haha so for bisnis the blackberry wins hands down and in everyday phones it wins again the only reason u should buy an iphone is if u wont to say look i have a cool looking 500 doller phone haha the music player is juz as good on the black berry the wifi is the same and hello y the fu*k did apple not make the first iphone 3g who knows but if ur lookin to buy for a phone and not for looks go wit blackberry

• crakjak
    crakjak Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

ok i have both phones haha u might think thats weird but wutever haha so for bisnis the blackberry wins hands down and in everyday phones it wins again the only reason u should buy an iphone is if u wont to say look i have a cool looking 500 doller phone haha the music player is juz as good on the black berry the wifi is the same and hello y the fu*k did apple not make the first iphone 3g who knows but if ur lookin to buy for a phone and not for looks go wit blackberry

• Tj
    Tj Posts: 102
    via Wordpress

I have a blackberry 8310 and I love it. I've never owned an Iphone, but I've never wished for anything more in a phone. I suppose my favorite thing about the phone is how much information you can input in contacts and appointments. Other than that, a great music player is available as well as space for movies if that's your thing. I do love the GPS as well. It is pretty fast at rerouting and you can also set your preferences to avoid things such as toll lanes, highways. You can also search for businesses in the area by GPS and locate them that way. I feel the blackberry is more of a mature adult phone, while the iPhone is about fun for the kids.

• Alex Davis
    Alex Davis Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I got my new BlackBerry 8320 curve yesterday and its got to be said . . . what an amazing phone! iv generally stuck with samsung and sony ericsson as i find them stylish AND reliable. 4 of my friends have iPhones (2 of them have the new 3g ones) and yea they are pretty cool, look good, are fairly fast at processing things and just in general are pretty funky. HOWEVER... the BlackBerry EASILY out does the iPhone! after having it for less than 24 hours im in love with it. Its just so good, iv downloaded the facebook and google maps application already and am totally impressed. Im getting constant updates for my facebook, text messages and emails throughout the day and once you adjust to the QWERTY keyboard (not difficult if you use a computer all the time which im sure everyone these days does!) it is truly MUCH faster at txting and emailing. Im still fiddling with the settings and just scratching the surface for the BlackBerry's capabilities and am already impressed so i am definitley excited about what the phone really can do!

• al
    al Posts: 64
    via Wordpress

Хуй вам, ебланы америкосовские)))))

• Daniel
    Daniel Posts: 173
    via Wordpress

i bet you're republican. good luck with your anger issues.

• Bhavik
    Bhavik Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I feel that blackberry 8300 is also not so bad when compared with blackberry 8320
    I must say that blackberry 8300 is far too better than Iphone
    In my opinion the author of this article has just written this as if this is a creative writing competion.
    a cheap phone can support MMS but the 'REVOLUTIONARY' Iphone cannot support, this is pathetic.
    The blackberry also has a media player and i feel that blackberry's media player is much better than that of an Iphone
    According to me the Iphone has only one ADVANTAGE over blackberry that is, it has motion sensors and users can enjoy playing games and watching movies on an Iphone.

• Bob
    Bob Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
    The iphone is the best the blackberry stinks like pu (poop)
  • Katrina
    Katrina Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    I currently have an iPhone 3GS but I'm changing next week to the blackberry curve 8520:)
  • fish oil for skin
    via Wordpress
    Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage? My blog is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would really benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Thank you!
  • Peter Caterino
    Peter Caterino Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    hi there and thanks for the info -- I've certainly discovered interesting things from your blog. I nevertheless ran into a few techie problems by using this blog. I was curious about whether your website hosting is okay? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times might probably impact your ranking in the search engines and can ruin your high quality content on this site. Well I am putting this Rss feed to my personal feed reader and will look out for even more of your helpful posts..
  • how to convert avi to mpeg
    via Wordpress
    Fantastic job right here. I definitely enjoyed what you had to say. Keep going because you certainly bring a new voice to this topic. Not many people would say what youve said and still make it interesting. Properly, at least Im interested. Cant wait to see more of this from you.
  • Robert M Rooney
    Robert M Rooney Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn嚙踝蕭t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you嚙踝蕭ll definitely discover it.
  • Wilford Dunkentell
    via Wordpress
    I've a cockroach on my pillow. Wanna see it?
  • voice over
    voice over Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    hello there and thank you for your information - I have certainly picked up anything brand-new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this site, since I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently have an effect on your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my email and can look out for much more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon..
  • Davina Raye
    Davina Raye Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    What a fantastic post, can I set it up so I receive an email whenever there is a fresh post?
  • competitions
    competitions Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    hello & thanks for your information - I have certainly picked up anything fresh from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this site, as I experienced to reload the website many times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently have an effect on your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again very soon..
  • Donovan Theodore
    Donovan Theodore Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    I can't accept virtually all you proclaimed.
  • Jerald Shrefler
    Jerald Shrefler Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any suggestions?
  • Colton
    Colton Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Thanks , I have just been looking for info approximately this topic for a long time and yours is the best I've discovered till now. But, what about the bottom line? Are you sure about the source?
  • website design
    website design Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Great blog post. It