New Droid Ad Calls The iPhone A Pretty And Digitally Clueless Princess

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageNew Droid Ad Calls The iPhone A Pretty And Digitally Clueless Princess

Verizon attacking the iPhone or AT&T in their ads is nothing new. Even Ma Bell has apparently realized that it can no longer do anything about it and so decided to drop their lawsuits filed against Verizon. This only seems to have encouraged Verizon even further as they up the...

Read the full story here

Comments

• nick
    nick Posts: 219
    via Wordpress

they need to stop trying so much

• Josh
    Josh Posts: 265
    via Wordpress

In my opinion this type of aggressive advertising is good for use the consumer, if an attack at the iPhone’s lack of abilities is highlighted over and over Apple might just think about giving the iPhone at least the current feathers that other phones have we all no what the iPhone doesn’t so bring it on Apple sort it out or fall behind.

• Gerard
    Gerard Posts: 29
    via Wordpress

This commercial seems to dis women more than anything else. Probably see some backlash behind this one

• PamG
    PamG Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I'm usually sensitive to the female-dis syndrome. But I gotta tell you-- I'm so dang irritated with Apple converting my iPhone 3GS into a mere rental via their heavy and irrational "approval" hand, not to mention the infinite dropped calls that is AT&T's network, that I applaud this particular ad. Now that I actually have a Droid, and have invested quality time in comparing it side-by-side with my iPhone, the latter is headed to CraigsList. It ain't Android that's killing the iPhone: it's Apple and AT&T. Verizon just summarizes that sad reality.

• Rob Lee
    Rob Lee Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

Maybe if the droid really was "good" then it would speak for itself. The pitiful ads do nothing more than pump up the Verizon idiots for what will be another letdown by the supposed "iphone" killer! Ha!

• Wolverinemarky
    Wolverinemarky Posts: 518
    via Wordpress

lol this commercial sucks compared to other droid commercials I have seen so I would ditch this one and go back to the other one

• Roger
    Roger Posts: 65
    via Wordpress
  • smashcz
    smashcz Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
  • James
    James Posts: 258
    via Wordpress

Having owned phones with both verizon & AT&T here in NJ, I know verizon works well, however since myself & both sons now have iPhones, we have found many areas we get reception that I could not using verizon. Apple / iPhone will always have something verizon wants, but will never have.... OSX.

• Havok
    Havok Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

I don't understand the new Ad to br honest. The last ad attacked the iPhone for not being customizable, not running widgts which to me is all just pretty crap. So one add they say the iPhone can't be all pretty then the next it's to pretty?

• G. Singh
    G. Singh Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

i love iphones.. the touchscreen is the best ever.. so is the seamless graphics processing .. processor etc etc etc.. just like a macbook over any normal windows laptop... but seriously.. would just a little bit of customizability be too much to ask? a simple wallpaper behind my app icons ?.. a change in the new email sound? a change in the new text message sound ? a change in the darn ringtone without having to shell out money ? ... every time i hear the old phone ring.. i touch my pocket.. but no! it was the billion other iphones just like mine that rang!!!

also i must add how apple just now added voice dialing in the 3gs lol.. this one really does make me laugh!!.. my little nokia with a black and white screen 8 years ago had that! lol.. why apple.. why are you doing this to us? making us all the exact same?! .. why cant my iphone be even slightly different from the trillion others out there? why not even if i turned the theme a slightly lighter shade of black?! lol..

• G. Singh
    via Wordpress

also.. the commercial does kinda suck lol.. they spent more time talking down about the iphone than telling us HOW droid is better ?.. more power would make sense if we're talking about cars.. what can we DO with that power on the droid is what we wanna know!

• G. Singh
    via Wordpress

no its not about just women.. its trying to say stop being a faggot and follow the masses.. try to see what else you can do! what else is there.. and to stop being a fag in general lol.. as you can tell. i hate fags ha!