4iThumbs: Screen Overlay to Make Your Touch Screen Typing Easier

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
image4iThumbs: Screen Overlay to Make Your Touch Screen Typing Easier

Ever looked at a Blackberry or Palm Pre and thought how cool it would be if your iPhone had a physical keyboard too? I'm sure you never thought that way, but what if someone actually did? In that case, you could go for the iTwinge, but if that embarasses you,...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Egypt
    Egypt Posts: 115
    via Wordpress

I think the worst part about this product (besides the fact it takes away from the point of having a touch keyboard) is the setup/storage. Come on now.. having to take it off and put it back on EVERY TIME u want to text is ridiculous. O and did you see the way you store it? That's obviously gonna fall off when u try to put it in your pocket.....

LOL at the price for landscape vs portrait.

• jim
    jim Posts: 128
    via Wordpress

Good idea, poorly executed.

• Greg
    Greg Posts: 106
    via Wordpress

Never seen such rubbish before, wast of time fail!

• Don
    Don Posts: 111
    via Wordpress

too bad it doesn't work for vertical keyboard...secondly the ad is similiar to apple ads

• Ray
    Ray Posts: 121
    via Wordpress

Come on! Did you even read this article? It is CLEARLY stated, pointed out and made record of, that this works both Vertical and Horizontal.

In fact you are lucky! The vertical is the cheapest option!

Brain dead people should not be allowed to comment or read these forums.

• drew peacock
    drew peacock Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Ray you are a ****.

• hxclos
    hxclos Posts: 353
    via Wordpress

lol, I'm pretty sure he meant landscape though. Anyways this seems like an ok product although I don't think I would ever buy this.

• Don
    Don Posts: 111
    via Wordpress

Thanks drew peacock & I agree with you that Ray is such a **** head.He thinks he is so perfect & he thinks that everybody would read the whole article. It depends whether people is interested in this article or not to read the whole thing.

• dxs101
    dxs101 Posts: 52
    via Wordpress

well bud he is not a **** it's kind of dumb for someone yo comment on something they don't even know all the information on it...

• Jrose
    Jrose Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

It's only $16! I'm going to get it to try it. I miss textin and not looking at my phone. By the way RAY is a
    **** head

• K
    K Posts: 44
    via Wordpress
  • Dick
    Dick Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
  • jessie
    jessie Posts: 11
    via Wordpress

I purchased 4iThumbs and I got to say I’m impressed! I’ve read some of the comments on these boards and you guys are judging without even giving this product a chance! First of all other then the top and bottom alignment guides you can’t tell that you added anything to the phone. I don’t type emails on the iPhone because I make to many mistakes. Now I’m trying again to type emails the verdict is still out but so far I have seen appreciable improvement. Believe it or not, it really doesn’t get in the way of my other stuff on the phone. The bumps are low enough so you just go over them andclear, you can barely see it and there kind of cool, since no one else has it . So, I would give it a chance before people start judging something they haven’t tried. Also, maybe it’s not for you! But I’m sure you know someone who might need this.

• Pippa
    Pippa Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Egypt it is not hard to take off and store the tactile keyboard it is literally a quick movement and you are done. You have to see one to really understand how easy and helpful they are. The commercials don't do them justice.