Coming Soon: ProSwitcher - Free OpenSource Multitasking iPhone App for Jailbroken iPhones

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageComing Soon: ProSwitcher - Free OpenSource Multitasking iPhone App for Jailbroken iPhones

Veteran users of jailbroken iPhones should be familiar with iPhone apps like Backgrounder, which allow multitasking. Backgrounder is a free jailbreak app that lets you open multiple iPhone applications simultaneously and also helps you keep track of open apps with the help of badges. While Backgrounder is free, it is...

Read the full story here

Comments

• John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress

Reminds me of, "Anything you can do, I can do better." This is why in the future, Apple will have to eventually open up and let the user do what they want to their phones. WHEN that happens, Driod, Palm, BB, and all others will really be hurt. I'll go ahead and say it, there's not really a "BAD" phone out there. They all work and the buyer purchases a phone for what they want to do with it. Personally, I don't "talk," I text. I want a device to have fun with and that can do everything I need it to. That's why I have an iPhone, iPod, and a Mac. I need fun, reliability, and quality. That's all I have to say. Oh, and this app looks great I love the overboard app. It cuts out all that time I was wasting waiting for categories to load! Keep up the great work! There, that's all iHave to say ;)

• Vishnu
    Vishnu Posts: 199
    via Wordpress
  • Jordan
    Jordan Posts: 163
    via Wordpress

its good that you doN'T cause the service is so bad you dont make calls...I literally cannot make one call without it dropping

• John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress

Okay, I didn't mean I don't talk at all. However, I do talk a fair amount and here in FL anyway, I don't drop calls. Never did with t-mobile, verizon, or AT&T. I've never understood these dropped call wars... My phone works, my service is great, and I'm satisfied. Sucks for you guys. Go to verizon so that way you can smile about your service and not dropping the call... While you're on the phone with their customer service wondering why your bill is SO much. Hah!!

• sHAsHiLx
    sHAsHiLx Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

Even with this tool RAM on my 3G ends after I run 1 game. If I run two games.. It will be like I want to play Quake 3 on Pentium-133MHz CPU ;))

• Christou
    Christou Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hey guys check out this quick preview of ProSwitcher
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAVyaNQDnw
    enjoy

• phosphorus
    phosphorus Posts: 39
    via Wordpress

I advice all of you to use iPhoneVM. It basically uses virtual memory as extra ram!!! And you can actually background ALL YOUR APPS and games. With little to no lag. And your safari will rarely crash because of no memory left. The source is: repo.beyouriphone.com Search for iPhoneVM 2. Enjoy ^^

• Mike S.
    Mike S. Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

The one thing that I don't like is that it apparently has an icon. I would rather use the "double tap Home button" option like Krikae. Is this a deal breaker? No, but it would still be nice!

• phosphorus
    phosphorus Posts: 39
    via Wordpress

Kirikae does the job and it's the fastest solution.