Morgan Stanley Report Claims Apple Is In 'Pole Position' In Mobile Internet Computing Race

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageMorgan Stanley Report Claims Apple Is In 'Pole Position' In Mobile Internet Computing Race

Earlier this week, Morgan Stanley conducted a seminar on 'The Mobile Internet' which was basically about how the industry is evolving and where we go from here. One of the main highlights of the seminar was the contribution of Apple to this evolution. According to Katy Huberty, analyst at Morgan...

Read the full story here

Comments

• CristV77
    CristV77 Posts: 51
    via Wordpress

apple will continue to lead, the fact that there are some unhappy customers its bcause of at&t, not apple, and the unhappy apple customers are the minority, otherwise, apple wouldnt have so many sales day by day arround the world, so apple will

• CristV77
    CristV77 Posts: 51
    via Wordpress

oops forgot to finish the post, apple will continue to lead the way, and they have proven that they can come up with some pretty good ideas!!!!

• Josh
    Josh Posts: 265
    via Wordpress

I would have to strongly disagree. There are MANY unhappy Apple customers because of the fact that the iPhone has lacked several basic features that almost all other high-end smartphones have.

In addition, it is clear that Apple chooses not to add these features just so they can keep making updated versions of the iPhone. Do you really think the 3GS would sell if the 3G was released with the 3.0 OS and the only upgrades were faster processor / more RAM and hard drive capacities? Not a chance.

Which is the same reason the 3GS did not include simple features such as video conferencing and flash (okay maybe not THAT simple, but many less powerful phones can do it). Expect the next generation model to include these, and it will sell like crazy again.

I'm more upset with Apple than AT&T (and that's saying something because AT&T REALLY pisses me off). I would have liked Apple to release these BASIC features with the 3G and then actually INNOVATE and CREATE NEW FEATURES to get people to buy the 3GS.

Anyways, there's my rant.

• Slimbu
    Slimbu Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Apple has revoltionized the way how smart phone should look like...
    And no one shod ignore this fact....: now there are so many touch phones in the market .. Thnks to iPhone... Otherwise I believe we wld stll be in the touch tone phone competition.... N stll iPhone is the best with it's multi touch screen....
    As I use the most of the touchphones available in the market I feel I'm using some dumb phones claming themselves to be the iPhone killer... There are many that has come n gone .. Which claims itself to be so...
    N abt droid ... Rather thn giving itself an identity ... It's using iPhones names to go up in the air.... N I already know how dumb it is without a multitouch screeen....
    N abt the updates ... Nohin can be done at once ... Now we r using windows 7 after preeciding.. Windows 95..98... 2000 xp .... N so on... Similarly... I ll suggest u to be happy thy they are making the updates...
    N they can't make available all those f****g things at a time in tht small device ... It takes time.....

• Franky j
    Franky j Posts: 142
    via Wordpress

I'm just so happy I didn't get the 3gs because I had the 3g. And summer comming oooh is it my time to get that new iPhone that's going to kill them all. Come on June or July.

• Franky j
    Franky j Posts: 142
    via Wordpress