Microsoft Releases Bing App For iPhone

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageMicrosoft Releases Bing App For iPhone

The search engine wars are spilling over into the iPhone app market. Just days after Google announced the release of a new version of their iPhone app, Microsoft has announced that their own iPhone app for Bing is now available for download. It has been six months since Microsoft relaunched...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Franky j
    Franky j Posts: 142
    via Wordpress

Well just downloaded the app. It's ok, the voice still need to be improved alittle but others have the the same problems once in a while. But other then that it's ok like I said. Still a safari guy. But this help when u need to find that coffee shop when needed.

• ZWizard666
    ZWizard666 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

The voice feature of this app requires more refinement. It is not as accurate as it should be. However, I found the image search to be rather cool, in that I could swipe images in a manner analogous to the iphone photo library. I also liked landscape mode. I did not realize that this app would redirect to settings unless I were to enable "location services."

• Mio Navman M400D
    Mio Navman M400D Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

I have used bing and hence I'm a great fan of it.Coming to this post got to knew about the bing application for iphone which is a real cool and ultimate news for all the iphone users.Thank you Microsoft.

• Steve
    Steve Posts: 326
    via Wordpress

the hybrid picture is not too clear...disappointed in it..I think "AroundMe" app does a better job...Bing is ok but needs more work