New Versions of iPhone OS Traced In Website Visits

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageNew Versions of iPhone OS Traced In Website Visits

Late last month, we had reported trails of a new iPhone model discovered in the wild. Back then, a new iPhone device ID was found in the analytics logs of an iPhone app named iBART which was used in the San Francisco area. Now, there are similar reports from the...

Read the full story here

Comments

• jose
    jose Posts: 138
    via Wordpress

Man..... I love my 3gs but Apple better step its game up by alot now that it is starting to get stronger competition as far as smartphones go. I have phones that i can watch TV on listen to real FM OR AM radio, projector built in for a 42" screen, wrist watch phones with touch screen internet ex.
    This is just an example of what Apple is leaving out of its product that could make it hands down the ultra phone once again. Maybe its just ATT keeping apple from unleashing the beast.

• Franky j
    Franky j Posts: 142
    via Wordpress

I don't no but I'm getting happy with all the little info where getting. There we go again with little by little bits of information. I'm loving it.

• cell phone reviews
    via Wordpress

Great informative article. Well, 4.0 doesn't seem to advanced as compared to 3.0 apart from run the softwares in the back end. I think it just released for spreading the popularity.

• freegadgets4you
    freegadgets4you Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

The reason apple will not do this is because they need a reason to make another model

Think about it, how many ipods are there?

Companys like sony and apple always make things a little bigger than they should be as well so they can make a smaller version

Ipod/Ipod Nano
    Ps2?Ps2 mini/Ps2 blue red
    PS3/PS3 Mini

i think you see where im goiung with this

Apple and sony are the masters of selling the same product over and over again

• phosphorus
    phosphorus Posts: 39
    via Wordpress

I'm pretty sure that 4.0 will have SILVERLIGHT support instead of flash. =)

• me
    me Posts: 220
    via Wordpress

who cares

its abit sad really, you dudes need to get a life

• jose
    jose Posts: 138
    via Wordpress

True, But I still believe they will have to step their game up to stay on top of the food chain. although I am not a fan of the droid for being a copied version of the iPhone, it got alot of attention and fast. But like you said, apple is pro at the game of selling, can't wait to see what the next play will be.

• John E
    John E Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

I really hope they add enough to the phone that makes me NOT want to jailbreak the phone.

• MUSTAFA ALAGOZLU
    MUSTAFA ALAGOZLU Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

FIRST THINGS FIRST THE IPHONE IS MISSING 5 MAJOR THINGS THE NEXT IPHONE BETTER HAVE.

1. 12 MEGA PIXEL CAMERA WITH FLASH AS PHONES NOW HAVE
    2. CAMERA AT THE FRONT FOR VIDEO CALLS
    3. WAY BETTER BATTERY LIFE ATLEAT DOUBLE.
    4. FLASH PLAYER FOR FLASH WEBSITES
    5. LITTILE BIT BIGGER SCREEN AS PLEANTY OF SPACE AROUND THE PHONE SO NO NEED TOO MAKE THE PHONE BIGGER

I BEEN A IPHONE USER FRM DAY IT LUANCHED TILL NOW AND THESE 5 THINGS ARE MAJOR NEED FOR ME TO WANT TOO BUY THE NEXT ONE OR ILL BE GOING ELSE WHERE AS OVER MANUFACTURES ARE STEPING UP BIG TIME

• Tj
    Tj Posts: 102
    via Wordpress

Huh... It fits the pattern of Apple updates, I suppose. I predict Flash Support since that'll allow even more apps and functionality...

Hopefully they'll support .avi video files too.

Beyond that, I think they'll need to upgrade the camera again, and also the overall speed. I would LOVE to see the UI get an update so I don't need a "grid" format...