AT&T Network Woes: Company Claims Infrastructure Spending Not the Cause

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageAT&T Network Woes: Company Claims Infrastructure Spending Not the Cause

Satirist blogger Daniel Lyons' 'Operation Chokehold' did not choke Ma Bell's network after all. But this has brought back the focus on how bad the AT&T network is and what the company should be doing in order to improve their service levels. One of the main points put forward by...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Just Speaking Up
    Just Speaking Up Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

HEY iPhoneHacks..
    the best buy ad on every page on every visit is VERRRRRRY ANNOYING. I won't be visiting this website anymore if this continues..
    Just Speaking Up.

• HC
    HC Posts: 17
    via Wordpress

"Capital expenditures over the past two years has dropped by 30% while the data revenues during the same period has increased by 80%".

Those bastards were probably preparing to cut costs in case they didn't get iphone exclusive any more.

• What He Said
    What He Said Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

he's right this shits going to **** with the ad that doesnt let you do **** if you want to spread iphone news and be heard you should probably take the ad down so ppl stop getting frustrated and exiting your website

• Kray-Z
    Kray-Z Posts: 85
    via Wordpress

ok regarding the ads on iPhoneHacks. Yes they are extreamly annoying and espetially when the little "X" on the top right side of the java script doest pop up after the 5 or so seconds that your supposed to be able to close it in. BUT.... iPhoneHacks doesnt get money from us readers and they need to somehow fund their site so they can maintain their employees to do all the hard work they do. Unless you want to start donating money to them dont expect them to do all this work without getting paid in one way or another. Think about theese things before you go on a raveing rampage against the ppl that are here for YOU.
    I just want to say thank you iPhoneHacks for everything you do, and also to all the readers that help us out like Egypt and all others who have been around for a while. Keep it up.

• Essay
    Essay Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Thank you For sharing, i like it worth reading